1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$20 Caesars Palace

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. B T

B T Engineer, gambler, drinker. Order varies in Vegas.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But what room did you select comped. The 50$ tip would go a longer way getting comps if you had vip check in. If you are staying in Augustus since that is the best comp available that you see then I would think the best they could do at a near full capacity time period is upgrading you to one of those Augustus rooms with Bellagio fountain view. Maybe the Augustus studio suite at best. I think Palace Tower studio suite is also an upgrade.

I would look at the value of my room first on the calendar rate page of Caesars without being logged in, then see what is available the day your check in and see if it isn't sold out. If there is a room upgrade you like that is reasonable based on your tip then go for it.
    I always compare the rates of my comped rooms and see if upgrades a few levels up is within reach. I always get Palace Studio Suites or Bellagio Fountain view upgrades.

Caesars Palace post birthday
  2. david giusti

david giusti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently in the palace premium room. However I did request to be in a room with two queen beds and a sofa, so I guess we will see what happens

3. B T

B T Engineer, gambler, drinker. Order varies in Vegas.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep us posted what happens :)

Caesars Palace post birthday
  4. c2cali

c2cali Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Realizing opinions vary, I feel an idiot. I’ll be trying the 20 dollar trick tonight but wanted to research what room I had over NYE because I loved the two bathrooms and size. I was bummed it wasn’t offered this trip. OMG it was the Palace Premium Studio. Technically my room is worth more or ranked higher by their system THIS time. Octavius standard. I can request in the automatic system a petite forum suite or an Augustus strip view for about 25 a night... should I? Is it crazy that, from the photos, palace premium studio seemed nicer to me? Those white marble bathrooms (two connected by a shower) seem ungodly better than the rooms listed above - modern and large and... I guess I’m just shocked I thought I had a worse room this trip when really it costs more if you walked in off the street today with no players card. Hmmm... what to do.

5. c2cali

c2cali Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked in last night at 1045 pm. Registration guy friendly, this after getting a camera to scan our body temperature. Told him I heard they weren't taking cash anymore but had my ID, card, and $20 on the desk (non-sandwich) and he just said great, leave everything there so I can see it and verify without touching. Moments later I had my choice of palace studio or the Augustus with the view. No added cost to me beyond the 20. -Cheers everyone!

• Like Like x 6