1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No luck with the $20 sandwich. Was told that 3000 people checked in the past two days for a convention (we arrived on a Tuesday). We ended up upgrading to a Julius Executive Suite room (room 1486) for $50/night. It was an amazing room (1100 sq. ft, separate bed room and living room, and more) and would do it over in a heartbeat.

$9 for an Octavius room sounds like a pretty good deal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lulu4545

Lulu4545 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 for that room seems like a great deal too! I think I like the location of the Julius tower the best, though. Thanks for your reply!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DrMBachJr

DrMBachJr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What’s the success rate on upgrading to a suite? Going 19-22 of December and was thinking of trying to get an Augustus suit with connecting 2 queen room (2 rooms already booked: one fully comped Augustus strip view 2 qn and another same room for about $100/nt) what do you guys think?

Conference and my birthday weekend!
    21st birthday trip for my nephew
  4. jcooper911

jcooper911 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick post - I had a Julius QQ booked Sunday 30th - Weds 2nd, checked in with $20 sandwich at 12noon on Sunday and received an Octavius King - lovely stuff.

You love to see it...