1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace, new tower names...what type of room is this?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by NewOrleansSlimm, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    finally booked my late october trip...2 pics here, was told the octavios and augustus towers are no longer called that but the "laural collections towers" i had specificly requested augustus as usual but dont deal with this host..1 of my other vegas host is on vacation till next week...

anyway i finally got my room confirmation today and it says something i dont know what means... what is "PREM K SMK VIEW"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

its my girls first vegas trip ever and want it to be special for her...

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about the room type, but if you're sensitive about your info your full name is showing on the second pic you posted.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Premium King Smoking Strip View

from the website description:

Stay in luxury with the Laurel Collection's lavish Premium Strip view rooms. Indulge in tasteful opulence, thoughtful functionality, and luxurious comfort with an elegant marble bathroom with dual sinks and a TV that can be viewed from the spa tub. These rooms feature one king bed with a plush pillow top mattress.

Summary of the Caesars room types with their new names.

Near as I can tell Classic is Forum (and maybe Roman) towers. Deluxe is Palace, and premium is Octavius/Augustus

4. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not worried about my name on there at all

thanks Nevyn, and not sure why they even ask preferences...I dont smoke and want a non-Smoking room...they just done this with harrahs gulf coast had to have them change it. ill text the host and get this one switched too...

and for a strip view it should be augustus, i been in the octavious and it doesnt have much of a strip view...when i get there if they try to put my in octavious ill make them upgrade me or go somewhere else. as nice as it is, i dont feel like walking way back there

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I am just concluding that SMK stands for smoking. Definitely worth checking if you want non-smoking.

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this email from a host at Caesars? If so, she should know the apostrophe "doesn't exists" (sic) there, either.

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL Ouch.

8. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good catch! I remember watching a Caesars documentary saying that they didn't use the apostrophe because they wanted it to be everyone's place, not belonging to one entity.

9. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol, I have 3 host in vegas, the one I usually deal with is at Harrahs, he's on vacation, 1 a the linq I just met in may and this one who set everything up, she works at Planet Hollywood...I emailed her last night, im sure I'll hear something when she gets to work, assuming she works today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.