1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Diamond tix...how do they work?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sterlingcooper05, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

Looking at seeing Tenors of Rock with the 2 comp tix through Caesars. The site says comp shows are for general admission tickets. What kind of ticket should I expect for Tenors of Rock? I don't see a General Admission option for that show.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A bit confused with your question. There are the free shows that Diamonds get. And shows that you might get a comp offer for.

Which is it? If Tenors is on the current list, you will get General Admission tickets. You go to any Total Rewards desk and they issue a voucher that you then take to the box office that will issue a ticket. General admission is often code word for less desirable seats. To be honest, most of these shows are rather small rooms anyways.

3. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

I am asking about the free show tickets as a diamond member. A group of 4 of us are going, so I want to know what tickets I need to buy along side the diamond member. Should I just assume the cheapest seats in the house?

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't think this show has general admission, it looks like they are all assigned. At least that's how it looks, when you go to buy tickets is assigns a specific seat. I would just call them, tell them you want to buy 2 extra tickets to go along with your comp tickets, they should be able to take care of it so you sit together.

5. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Total Rewards desk gives you a voucher and then you have to take that to the box office to get the tickets. Just buy the other two tickets when you are at the box office. Limits you to doing this on the day of the show obviously - but if you do it mid-day you should be fine. Don't think that show generally sells out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last Friday and the ticket does say general admission on it. There doesn't seem to be any assigned seating. All seating is by the ushers working the theater.We had pretty good seats about 8 rows up right center. The reason I think the seating is random is because they seated two girls to the right of us. They went to the bathroom before the show started and when they came back they were seated behind and to the left. We really enjoyed the show and will see it again in the future.

Mark

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about this show but for Penn and Teller they pull out a chart showing the seats that are left and you can pick from that. I expected bad seats and oddly I was in maybe the 6th row...was very happy with that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.