1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Diamond Lounge

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jordan, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know the exact location of the lounge and also does anyone have any pics to share?

2. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pics, sorry, but it is located on the south side of the building. If you enter from the valet to the Augustus tower off of Flamingo, it is to your left when you walk through the doors. If you're coming from the area of the main registration desk, you walk down the hall on the left side toward the Augustus and Octavius towers, make a left past Starbucks and a right down the hall before you walk out that door.

3. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pictures to share but it is a nice place. Took my wife's mother there and she was impressed. Looks like we will be there about the same time as you. Actually staying at PH but we will be at Caesars for the buffet and Shania Twain so Diamond lounge is on the list.

The 3 P trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
    The 3 P Trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
  4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These are the perfect directions. But i would like to add that it will be on your right side from either direction you come from (after following these directions).

5. Beaker

Beaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We found it to be quite nice but certainly not much better than any of the other CET Diamond Lounges. Talking to the attendant I learned that while hot snacks are being served Caesar's lounge can have a line up to get into, something I have never seen at the other lounges.

6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond lounge at the Flamingo had a line up each time I tried to get in (That was back in December), hopefully I be able to at least peek in the one at Caesars next week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.