1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Cabana Reviews?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Doberlady, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doberlady

Doberlady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone share their cabana experience at Caesars? Pricing etc. Menu?

Thanks in advance!

2. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was from last year, so I'm a little fuzzy on the fine points, but here goes-

We rented a cabana midweek on the long pool in the center of 'em all. $500 sticks in my mind for some reason, but as you probably know the price varies wildly depending on midweek/weekend and how busy the week, so you'd be best calling the hotel directly.

You checked in at the towel table and a host walked you out and you could choose from the available cabanas on the pool you'd reserved. Note you can be bumped before you get a cabana by Diamond+ TR members if you are not, although that evidently doesn't happen too often, or so I was told. Cabana had a tv that was washed out by the ambient light, a bar fridge that couldn't keep up with the heat, a safe, some couches inside, and four big loungers outside.

Cocktails came in two sizes, and were something like $12 and $20. The food was salad/ finger food sort of stuff, and a few items from the Beijing Noodle #9 menu. We had a gorgeous greek salad, some fruit, and some rather bland noodles. It might be worth looking at the Beijing Noodle menu before going if you thought of eating that. Think that came out to around $60 or $70, maybe?

Beautiful place, calm and quiet.

3. Doberlady

Doberlady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much!

4. LeeElia

LeeElia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if there is a discount for diamond members?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.