1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabana Newbie Needs Input (Cosmo)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jcombs, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone,

We're going to be in town next week, and are looking at getting a Chelsea pool cabana at the Cosmopolitan (I know it's the quiet one, and that's a plus for us). I'll be there with my wife and 2 friends. To book one online is only $250 (F&B minimum), which seems low to me. Is there a strong chance we'll get a better price the day of, or is that $250 pretty solid? 4 of us can drink and snack enough to burn through that $250 with minimal effort if we need to. The main driver is that 2 of the folks are pretty pasty white, so getting a cabana means we can all hang down there a good bit longer. I'm sure these are all pretty rudimentary questions, but any input is appreciated.

2. romeocasido

romeocasido Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you're looking to book a cabana mid week. $250 is an ok deal for that and 4 people can easily use it up. If that's a weekend deal then you should grab it right away.

You can call the pool and book directly so you can negotiate a deal. That's what i did for my cabana at MGM. It was $250 midweek but i got it down to $200.... although i did book it for 2 days so that's why he was willing to lower.

4th of July / UFC / Salsa Festival
    Labor Day Weekend
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.