1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bruno Mars/Park Theatre and cell phone

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Bailey81305, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM.

1. Bailey81305

Bailey81305 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m getting ready to buy Bruno Mars tickets for September and I’m looking in the 303 and 305 section. But I’m curios what the GVP is on the seating chart? Should I stay away from that area? Thanks

Is it true that they lockup your cell phone before the start of the show?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VP means VIP Banquette seating. G is the row. They are going to be in the front row of a section (305 is split into two areas, there's a horizontal aisle between F and G). No need to stay away from them except the cost.

I think I saw where some performers require that you lock your phone in a bag before you go in, not sure if Bruno Mars was one of them.

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the no cell phone requirements - a comedian playing locally had the information posted clearly on the Arts Center ticket site - either leave the phone at home/in your car, or, if you bring it - it's locked up upon entry to the building and you get it back at the end.....I've seen it for other Vegas shows too but not remembering specifics off the top of my head.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish more places would prohibit use of cell phones. It is so annoying when the person in front of you feels the need to hold their phone up and video the entire show.

Not like anyone wants to watch it anyways.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bailey81305

Bailey81305 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Your help wars much appreciated. The seating info was a huge help. Thanks again.

6. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never come across taking your phone off you, I remember watching Elton John at Caesars and getting my camera taking off me and having to queue up to get it back.

7. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Bruno at The Park Theatre; they didn’t take our phones and I took photos with my phone.

• Like Like x 1