1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brooklyn Bowl Concert Question.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by flysrb, Aug 18, 2017.

1. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    scored tix for TAB on Oct. 27th. GA.
    Are there seats with a stage view, especially on the 2nd floor?

Hey Now! Halloween in Vega$!
  2. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only TAB I know, is the stuff we used to drink back in the day.;)
    My sister still manages to Find it at some.....store..... but its getting harder to find.

Never saw a concert in the venue, but seemed like if youre bowling....
    You got a pretty good view of the stage.
    Enjoy your TAB.:beer:

3. jimboguy

jimboguy My sloppy joe is all sloppy and no joe.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to a concert at Brooklyn Bowl in July. The second floor was for VIP ticket-holders only. There are no seats in the GA section.

Thanksgiving Weekend
    I like fall
  4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we didnt go to the upper deck the one time we went last trip . but 2nd level looked standing only...the first level had a few stand up tables, no chairs and a drink rail to lean against or lean at the bar but no chairs

the bowling alley itself which is stage viewable does have seating but at what cost I dont know

5. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been to several shows at BB......no seats upstairs with a view.......hardly any seating in the whole venue besides the restaurant and outside.

VIP seats are stage left in front of one of the bars overlooking the dance floor, but I actually don't know if they are available for purchase of if it is just friends and roadies. The laminates looked like back stage passes also so supect it is for heavy duty folks, and there aren't that many, maybe 40 ?

There are seats if you reserve a bowling lane, prices vary by show but TAB will be pretty steep.

There is a seating area upstairs, couches and big comfy chairs, with teevees showing the stage, no view from them though. Also a seating area when come you up the escalator to the main floor, but again no stage view.

We went to see DSO there, the main dance floor did have stand up bar tables but no seats.......the DSO show attendance was such that upstairs was not open.

Getting in can take some time, depending on the band and the wook factor the searches are pretty thorough, we have been in line back past the High Roller ticket booth in the promenade. Half hour plus easily. Overall the staff is quite efficient.

No in and out privileges from the venue.

I enjoy the venue, sound is pretty good, lighting is good too. It does get packed though, elbow to elbow packed actually. We have seen Cheese there several times and we posted up in the back of the venue and watched the show on the teevee screens that are all around the place.

6. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    Thanks for all the great info. We are also seeing Widespread Panic at the Park Theater on the 29th.
    By the way, TAB is Trey Anastasio Band.

Hey Now! Halloween in Vega$!