1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brewdog to open Rooftop pool and beer museum on the strip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by SAll11, Feb 19, 2021.

1. SAll11

SAll11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Mzctbb

Mzctbb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Elvis Juice is the bomb. There are 3 Brewdog bars and a hotel in Columbus, great civic partner. I hope their Las Vegas venture is a fabulous success!

Mike

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  3. MARK

MARK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is very cool and in a great spot. The hotel in Columbus is on my beer bucket list. A couple of friends and I have kicked around the idea of a Cleveland+Columbus road trip.

5. Mzctbb

Mzctbb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the NHL ever gets back to normal, a stay at the Brewdog hotel along with a CBJ game would be a nice getaway. I have not stayed at the hotel, but I have had a beer or two at the hotel bar. From what I was told, the rooms overlook the production floor and are stocked with Brewdog beer balls. During the warm months they a large area where they host community events, concerts etc.

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  6. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A game in Columbus is definitely on the to do list one year. I almost drove to Columbus in April of 2019 for a must-win game for the Habs to have a shot at making the playoffs, even had the wife's blessing to do it, just couldn't make it work as it was going to be pretty last minute. The guys I was originally talking about doing the Ohio trip were thinking of doing it during the summer and timing it with the Jays in Cleveland. I'm good with doing it either way!

7. SAll11

SAll11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Do it Nationwide is awesome! If your a beer fan I’ll give ya a list of the must hit breweries.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SAll11

SAll11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn’t call them a Great civic partner. They have been accused of very shady hiring practices. They also have a forth spot opening in New Albany soon.

if you really wanna go to a CBJ game and Brewdog call them up and ask them about their AirBNB above the short north Brewdog. It’s less then a 1 mile walk and is very similar to the hotel rooms.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI - if the link does not work, the location is proposed above the Showcase Mall.