1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Breakfast at Paris Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by wordster, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wordster

wordster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In late June, we reserved a daybed at the pool at Paris (just to be bougie). I wanna get there at 9am and order breakfast. Does anyone know if they offer breakfast at the pool? If not, is it easy to order something from a nearby cafe and eat at the pool?

2. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not believe they have breakfast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Catboiler

Catboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was curious about the pool menu as well. I couldn't find it anywhere. Usually at least one person has taken a photo of it and put it on tripadvisor or Yelp. But this one...nothing!
    I've used a Paris cabana before and I remember it being priced on par with other strip pool food & drinks. I remember the food being good but I have no idea what they offered.
    We're going back mid-July, I'll definitely try to remember to take a picture. I know that doesn't help you for your upcoming trip though. Maybe call or email? Good luck!

Birthday Vegas
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas pools really arent scrambled eggs and toast atmospheres HOWEVER unless they have someone there checking your room key, Id assume you can bring your food in ESP being a guest---not like youre bringing in a buffet or anything.

5. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been searching for this menu as well with no luck (we have a cabana booked in July). I made lunch reservations elsewhere in case it’s not what we want to eat. Plus it might be nice to take an air conditioning break and come back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just looking at the website. Pool now closes at 5, used to be 7 as I recall.

7. sabrina

sabrina Low roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate at Paris Pool 09/2020 - very meh choices and food. Think average bar food at triple the price:)

Seinfield
    • Agree Agree x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.