1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd offers from initial play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Sofrustrared69, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't played with Boyd for awhile. Then in Janurary earned a little over 40,000 points in 6 days. How long do u think it will take to get offers

Played a lot. Host gave 3 nights comped after heavy 2 days of play. But then added 2 nights after play reviewed. Plus a few buffets. Maybe i was over comped

Thanks for your help

2. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think anyone here can really answer this question. As of March 1 Boyd has revamped their comp program. For most, comps have been reduced. Instead of monthly offers we are getting bimonthly offers. Instead of getting coupon books for free food we are now getting a fixed allowance. Those who were getting 2-3 nights are now getting 1 or 2. Talk to your host and see what they say.

3. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW, what is your game? Slots, VP, Tables???

4. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gregluvsvegas- thanks for your response. I see u say low roller. But u show an emerald card. Lol

It was all slots. Horrible machines. Blazing7 put $1800 only cashed out $200. Went to high limit. Played the $100 one spin. Got $500. Played$10 wheel of fortune put $900. Got$800 on spin. Defiantly a losing trip. That was just one day. The last day i did win some back

Then went to Fremont later in the month. Lost over$4000 only made 6000 some points. Awful. Got a buffet plus $13 to eat. They better send something

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  5. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Low-Roller is a relative term. Yes I am Emerald but, but I play 95% VP and consider myself to be an educated, but not advantaged player. I get to Vegas 3 times a year. How did you get a host? I have been going to Fremont for the last 5 years, 3 times a year, and have done as much as 93k coin-in on a single trip. The closest I have gotten to a host is to make casual eye contact. What's your secret? In my book, hosts should reach out to the customer, not the other way around. That's their job. At Christmas time I wanted to stay an extra night above my comped 4 night stay, and got charged $40 for the extra night.

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED The biggest Degenerate on VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boyd downtown host(s) suck, as far as hosts go.
    Gold Coast and Orleans seem to have decent hosts...
    I can't get Sams town to STOP sending me free rooms, and we haven't played in 2 years

7. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took the bus from Fremont to Sam's a couple of times. They sent me offers for a couple of years, but I would not want to stay at that location. Those offers have ended since I have not been out there for a couple of years. The point here is that you get to depend on certain things and when they change, it's kind of like a friend of yours flipping you the bird. When your best friend flips you off, you just shrug it off. But when a casual friend does that, you get offended. That's what Boyd did. If they had communicated this before hand I would have understood, but basically they flipped me off, and now I am flipping them off.

8. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gregluvsvegas- But still emerald is $250,000 through the machine. I'm at $101,000 something. Slots do earn better comps I'm sure.

Well I just went to hosts office at Orleans to see what i could get. They did assign me one. Hosts should reach out to the customer. But should not bother one for not playing on a sent offer. Hello Toni T from Palace Station. Sorry I'm still do frustrated with her. Long story in another post.

You seem to have a lot of coin in. But is that just base ? Emerald gets 3 times points.

9. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Timspeed- yeah i didn't get host downtown. Just was at club for comps. Sams town needs players believe me. So they are hoping you will come back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.