1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle Service Leftovers

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jhpa, Jul 7, 2019.

1. wesraft

wesraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never have and never will pay to enter a dance club, let alone bottle service, so I naturally was excited to click on this thread, expecting to read best practices about how clubgoers who didn't pay for bottle service themselves could freeload on other people's bottles once the original purchasers have vacated the table , leaving behind 20% full bottles of vodka. Or better yet, 40% full bottles of beer.

Hype not lived up to.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
  3. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best practice? Considering (I assume) most tables/bottles are bought by guys, your best practice would be to be with a few nice looking women.

4. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fixed it for you :)

5. AGSVegas

AGSVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My networks have done this often.. but when they are staying in the same hotel as the nightclub. A couple of guys i know ordered 1k in water... dont ask me why... but they did.. had it deleivered to their room

6. sanjay

sanjay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think if your staying in the same hotel as the venue then you can take it out to you room otherwise you cannot. We were in Hyde and they only allowed us to take the bottles if we were staying at the bellagio.

7. sanjay

sanjay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is voodoo on thurs, is it packed, are the ratios good, thinking of hitting it when i am in vegas end of sept.
    Also how was flamingo pool party..................

8. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thursday night in July was a nice crowd. Not as big as Saturday. Relaxed dress - a little more casual than Saturday.

The Flamingo pool on a July Friday was pretty full. Lots of bachelorette parties. Seemed more females than males in general. Loud music. We had a cabana which was pricey but we enjoyed having some shade and a place for our stuff. We got there early - about 9:30 and left by 3:30. My ears were ringing for a couple hours after we left.