1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle service in Dec for mid 30s group?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by janda, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

1. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Needing some recommendations on reasonable bottle service for a group for mid 30s year olds, what places to check into where it's not totally overrun with kids? We just want a fun but more vip night of drinking fun!

2. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What kind of music does the group like? Too early to know who will be playing or performing at any clubs, but Jack Colton dot com has a list on their site of events

College Football Kickoff Weekend
  3. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, quick question on what you mean by reasonable? Are you looking for a table minimum of less than a thousand, around 1 to 2 thousand, less than five thousand? How many people do you have?

Ready to party
  4. Laugh

Laugh High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say On The Record at Parking MGM. It's pretty chill compared to the other clubs. More of a "speakeasy" setting.
    I've been through there a couple times to check it out and it seems like the perfect place for bottle service with being around a crowd 28 years and up.
    Hipsters also like it because of it's theme.

Any other club will have more "kids," or they won't really be a club, more like an ultra lounge.
    However, I wouldn't really feel super "VIP" at On The Record either. I bet it'd be way different than getting a dance floor table at Omnia, XS, etc.

It's also not super expensive, a Friday night bottle service would run around $600 outside and $1k inside for 6 people. In fact, although I never recommend booking through it, the Discotech app shows this Friday (tomorrow) being $1k minimum spend for 6 people and getting 1 bottle of Tito's, 1 bottle of Moet Chandon, 6 Redbulls, and 6 waters. Hella good deal right there. Waters at clubs are usually $12 a little bottle, lol. Remember, go through a direct club host and they'll get you a good deal if you don't know a host.

Another downside (maybe) is that On The Record doesn't have big performers such as Chainsmokers, Alesso, Dillon Francis, etc. etc. It'll be more low-key performers. But honestly, it's not a concert, you're going to drink and hangout with friends, the music shouldn't matter as long as the genre is there.

Other than that, I feel like Marquee is a bit more mature, and that I know cause I go there a lot. Met some cool people there too.
    I'd avoid the big ones, Hakkasan, Omnia, XS... err. Okay that's it. More info please btw. Lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got foundation room back in 2012 for a group of 5 for 400 an outside table. We like all music but when drinking and being stupid usually hip hop lol. I want to spend 600 or less....is that even possible?!

6. Laugh

Laugh High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't classify foundation room as a club. Anyways, club prices have changed a bit since then.
    You're looking for an ultra lounge, those are definitely under $600. Foundation room, maybe Chateau, but it's usually dead there. Oh, maybe Light. It's very hip/hop orientated and it can be superrrr cheap. This past June I was there and got Dancefloor for 1k, lol. You can definitely get a back table for cheap. Maybe Apex social club.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something like foundation room is what we want actually. We just like it more laid back and no stress. We love the experience at foundation but wanted to see what other options were out there.

8. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can get bottles at Skyfall, and I am sure if you're willing to spend that much then you'd have zero issues getting reserved seats.

9. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can try 1OAK, sometimes they have tables in the $500 range. But you will only get 1 bottle of liquor at that price. And it is a nightclub and not an ultra lounge. The crowd will skew younger though.

Ready to party
  10. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before they closed, Hyde would have been ideal.

College Football Kickoff Weekend
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has Bellagio decided what they are putting into that location. It is pretty premium real estate with the fountain view.

Ready to party
  12. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I priced a table at Skyfall a couple months ago, and I think it's a great choice. At the time (Friday of Memorial Day Weekend) they quoted me a minimum one bottle per six people with bottles starting at $250.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Voodoo at Rio. . Best view in Vegas. Only $300 minimum on a Thursday and $600 on Saturday. The $300 got us a liter of kettle one and a Witchdoctor cocktail for 4. Best bar expert of my life! Mixed crowd, typical dj. Awesome view. 46th floor outside.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When in December? If post-Christmas, that's one of the busiest weeks of the year and every place is going to be expensive. The time between the post-Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas, on the other hand, will probably be much less expensive, but the town is pretty dead across the board.