1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking multiple stays on the same mlife corporate offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I had read on here before that you could book multiple stays on the same quarterly mlife corporate offer.

I get 3 free nights at the low end places, 2 free nights at the mid tier and 2 free weeknights at the top.

I was under the impression that I could book one property, say Mirage and get the free play and resort credit attached to the offer. And then another time I could book my free nights at NYNY but I just couldn't get the freeplay or resort credit. Am I wrong here?

I ask because I booked my first stay with the offer and now it has disappeared. Might make a quick trip next weekend if I can get the offer again for the rooms.

2. WWGB

WWGB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone more informed might chime in here, but I would try going to the NYNY website, logging in, and seeing if the offer appears there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to find the offers logging in through the individual hotel's page. It does show the freeplay and resort credit though. I'm guessing whichever stay happens first gets the freeplay/rc?
    I had hoped to save those freebies for my trip with my gf. I don't need all the resort credit when I'm just going solo on a whim.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You did not say, butI am guessing you want to book all of these in a row.

For those with decent play, you can often book the first offer with the extras, and then add rooms only at another place.

Keep in mind there is a reason they tend to limit folks to one stay. They give out rooms for one reason, and one reason only - in hopes you will come and drop all your money with them similar to your past visits. Reality has shown that most folks will blow through about the same amount of money in 2-3 days as they would in 7 days. So, why give you a room for 7 nights?

Your best bet is to call in. If you play is good enough, they will let you stay a few extra nights.

6. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, not all at once, I know those rules. I just want to try different properties and take advantage of unexpected extra vacation.

One trip in April, one possibly next week. Just want to know if I can decide where my freeplay and resort credit will count

7. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer is YES, you can.
    It seems to me you understand the rules perfectly.
    72-hours gap, FP/RC only once. room offer can be used multiple times (in the same hotel or different hotels)
    as long as the hotels are listed on your offer and the offer not expired.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh... different visits.... different answers.

As long as your play continues at similar levels, you should be fine to keep redeeming offers. That of course assumes they are still offering them.

Use the best offer now. Always take whatever you can get on the upcoming visit. They may decide to tighten up next week/month/quarter.

9. lubbie

lubbie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question related to this topic. I have a corporate offer running through april 30. On the Aria website I see another offer running through may 31.
    Both with FP and RC. I assume that the one running through may 31 is not a corporate offer. Because it says ' an exlusive offer for your Aria Getaway'. On the other offer it says My Mlife rewards gaming offer.

If I book both of them, with 72 hours in between, will I get both FP and RC?

10. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked multiple trips on the same offer many times in the past. It's usually included in the small print on the email, but just call the live operators instead of booking online - they will always tell you what you can and can't book and what your FP/RC levels will be.

11. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the "exclusive aria offer" is Aria's direct offer. The corporate is separate.

We do long trips and usually do one aria direct offer and one corporate offer at another hotel, with 72 hours inbetween.

We've always been able to use the FP and RC at BOTH hotels, as long as you're booking seperate offers versus using the same offer twice. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.