1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking CET property online

Discussion in 'Comps' started by momo325, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So annoying. so I was booking 2 room online and entered all my credit card info and the very last step was to enter my TR number. so I did and as soon as I pressed enter rooms rate went up $20 each night for the room.
    Called and was told there's nothing they can do... argh argh argh...
    So being a total rewards member you get charged more? should have just skipped it... sigh...

Sorry end of rant.

2. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So did you then cancel and rebook without your TR number?

3. zenvegas

zenvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They could have done something. I went through something similar for a previous trip. I was given one rate and another one came up when i tried to book it. The operator got a supervisor to authorize a % discount. I actually ended up paying slightly less.

I need a vacation from my vacations
  4. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I got pissed off so I went to bed... woke up and tried again and guess what the cheaper price was avaliable again. didn't put in my TR number and this time as it was processing it "timed out".... got super mad and tried again and the price was up again....

waited a little bit, switched the browser and finally was able to book...

So finally got 3 nights for $215 total.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I was gonna say, just like when booking airlines it's good to clear your browser and/or switch devices if you don't have a global login (like with Chrome and others). I've found sometimes with CET it's better to snatch it up when you see it. I'm not in the penthouse suite of players, so although I get Friday and Saturday nights sometimes, it's not a regular thing (more so Saturdays, naturally). However, I've seen too many disappear when I get greedy and add the companion number to see what other weekends are available. Lo and behold, there are none period. That's why when I see them I just book it and then worry about if I can use it later.

Anyhoo, glad you got something you wanted booked. Three nights at $215 isn't bad at all. Have fun and good luck when you go!

6. THE FLYING V

THE FLYING V Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have always checked the CET online rates, but my wife ALWAYS phones reservations to confirm...and on the last 3 out of 4 trips, we were given either lower rates than those online, or have been given those same nights fully comped....it pays to phone!

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $215 isn't bad at all. Worth the trouble imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.