1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking a Free Show

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Ogie, May 5, 2018.

1. Ogie

Ogie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my free show (KA) with no issues using the link provided from my MyVegas email. Picked my seat, and then received a confirmation email with my printable ticket attached, not a voucher to pick up a ticket. The next day I received another confirmation of the purchase, which showed my seat and appeared to be from Ticketmaster, a cost of $28.95, then a service charge of $16.95 as well.

I never gave my credit card at any point, but are they expecting me to pay these charges at some point for what is supposed to be a free ticket? Anybody else run into this?

Thanks!

2. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't worry about, you will not be charged. I assume that it has something to do with either charges to myVegas (from the issuer) or tax considerations. But you do have a free ticket, no taxes or fees will be collected.
    bruce

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always wondered why the ticket say that but I've used lot's of show tickets and have never been charged.

4. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more thing with your KA ticket. You can go right to the show with your printed ticket. You do not have to visit the Mlife rewards booth. I hope you enjoy the show more than I did.