I've been waiting to book my fall trip, waiting on Cosmo comp calendar. Last night I couldn't stand it any more, and I decided to book for the end of September rather than wait for October. October prices on SWA also seem to be higher, so that's another reason. The Cosmo comp offers that I get are pretty sparse and far between. Many months have just one night sprinkled here and there, but for September there were two nights together, September 25 and 26. My plan was to use those two and add my free Sterling night on the day before - a Tuesday - and figured that shouldn't be a problem. I don't know what is going on that night, but the price for a Terrace Studio was between $400 and 500, and she said that night is not eligible for a comp use. Poooo. The night after my 2 was a Friday so that's out too. I went ahead and booked the two, but really wanted three nights all together. I think I'm going to see what comes out for me for October. If it looks better, I can change but I'm still bummed. So now that you've read this long convoluted story, my question is, I assume that everyone's comp calendar looks different depending on play? Just like my offers at CET may be better or worse than someone else's. I just made Sterling, so I'm a little fish, but I'm just bummed. I loved the Terrace suites when we stayed there in April and am really looking forward to spending a little longer than 2 nights. I would have paid for a night, but not at $500. Oh, well, as they say, my First World problems don't amount to much.