1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Book direct with Cosmo or via Marriott

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MrGVegas, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrGVegas

MrGVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been frequenting our promise land for nearly 20 years and on average about 6 times per year but have yet to stay at Cosmo (I've always been an MLife guy). That's about to change as I have a milestone birthday coming up and I've decided on Cosmo!
    I curious to know if there's a difference or advantage either way of booking with Cosmo directly or via Marriott. I am a Marriott Rewards Gold member if that makes a difference.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book direct and you could have some room costs comped on the back end if your play warrants it. I don't believe that is an option when booking thru the Marriott.

Being Marriott Gold, you can check in at the "Autograph Lounge" though.

3. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked through a host. Got a discounted rate. When I called to give them my credit card information I also gave them my Marriott number. I'm gold also. She said I can check in at the autograph lounge when I arrive. One thing that I heard not to sure yet was that you can only get 1 set of points for your stay. Either Identiy or Marriott not both. It does show up on Marriot as an upcoming reservation. I booked it on my SPG card. Supposed to get 2 points per dollar at Cosmo (hopefully)

4. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

The first time I stayed at Cosmo, in April 2011, I booked through Marriott and was able to get some room costs comped on the back end. This was back when Cosmo was fairly new, so this may have changed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always gotten both Identity and Marriott points for my Cosmo stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.