1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BLT Steakhouse at Ballys

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by trx680, Mar 13, 2018.

1. trx680

trx680 Tourist

Dec 26, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a review:
    Thursday we went to BLT Steakhouse for dinner. Got there when they first opened. Waiter (cant remember his name) has been there for like 30 years. Nice guy. He asked if we had plans after dinner. We told him we were going to a show. He explained the way they operate its not quick to the table. Time is taken to cook properly and letting the steaks rest. Even though we were pushing it close he got us out in time.

I never had Wagyu steak.....and they had it. I had the ribeye and my son had the fillet. I've been taking it easy on red meat lately so this was just in time. Very tasty but very fatty which is what ribeyes are. Probably wasted 15% due to fat.
    Fillet was a different story.

Also there was a smoked bacon appetizer..... sweet!!

The popover bread was good.
  2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Mar 29, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the review. I've been there for the Sterling Brunch but never for dinner. I have also never tried Wagyu steak.
    A Spectacular Time with Mom & Friends While Winning Galore at Encore!!
    Celebrating Life with DBueler and Winning Mega More at Encore!!!!
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Jan 1, 2016
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    BLT has become one of our favorite steakhouses. I think last year I went 3x and was able to use Travelzoo coupons all 3 times, which makes it a great deal! We’ve always had really good service, plus we love the convenience when we stay at Paris.
    I’d really like to try the sterling brunch sometime, I know we can use our $100 diamond voucher, so that would cover one of us.