1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blonde Does Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Blonde_4_ever, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yeah..I know...Guilty as charged. But it REALLY was my son's idea....he just didn't have to talk too long to talk me into it!:haha:

2. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondie, I'm green with envy! I see you're over here too from the "other" board. I see there's some controversies here as well. Oh well, I like both.
    Good to see you're going again...I may squeeze another trip this year in Oct if lucky. I too took advantage of the Goldstar when I was there in April. We seen the Follies at the Trop for half off. Pretty good show (the comic juggler was worth it), but would have never paid full price. Thanks for posting your TR.
    Sam

3. tara

tara Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your report. It was an excellent read! I must say though, August?? God that'll be a scorcher!! We went mid July last year and could barely even go outside. I'm thinking November :)

4. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    June, july,august i's all the same, it's suppose to be 112 by the weekend--yikes!! but i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!!

5. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes...I know it will be HOT!!! We were there last July during those record breaking temps and it was just like stepping into your oven.:haha: However, If I am floating in a pool in Vegas with a drink in my hand..I can't be unhappy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.