1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Blackjack mobile app

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Tree DA, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they add the 2,000 LP daily limit to this game sometime in the past few days?

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s been there for a few months already. I get to play 45 seconds each morning and then I’m maxed out.

3. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's been that long then I've been asleep at the wheel. I swear I got like 10k chips a couple days this past week. I have 30M chips and like you said I can earn 2k in about a minute without impacting my chip stack much at all. Makes the game pretty worthless

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read from somewhere that if you don’t play for a few days it won’t lock as quickly. Haven’t tested it though.

5. Reom_76

Reom_76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I kept getting locked out betting 1m per hand but then hit a bad streak a few days I a row and ran out of chips. It took me a few weeks to go on another run (I don't pay for chips) and get back to 1m per hand. That first time I was back up to 1m I played for probably 25 minutes before it locked, so if you don't hot the limit for a few days it seems to go away for a bit.

6. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I'll play around with it and see if it still averages 2k per day in the long run.

7. Mishawaka3

Mishawaka3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I played Blackjack was on 7/1/19. I played it for about 70 minutes betting 1million each on all 3 hands and earned approximately 100K loyalty points.That session put me up to level 500 which is the highest you can get. As soon as I get back to 100 million chips I'll play again (I'm at 92 million now). We'll see what it lets earn then.

8. Mishawaka3

Mishawaka3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still able to earn 100K Loyalty points playing Blackjack for about 1 hour. Just got done playing. Started with about 100 million chips, played for 1 hour at max bet, ended up with 118 million chips and earned 100,350 Loyalty points. That was a good session. I can't play much more than an hour because my wrist starts hurting (i'm playing it on my computer with an Android emulator and a mouse). I don't know what my daily limit is.

• Like Like x 1