1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Billboard awards at Bellagio

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Darren14, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren14

Darren14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looks like they're getting ready for a performance in the middle of the fountain, anyone know who and when?

• Like Like x 1
  2. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a guess but Bruno Mars singing 24 carat just like he did in his music video?
    Bruno first performed in Vegas when he was 4 years old in Honeymoon in Vegas.
    It seems like the perfect choice to open the awards show.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow speaking of it I do remember this scene which I just watched it again thru you tube and he still has baby face
    And since we are on Honeymoon in Vegas movie... this reminds me when I worked for bank darn one of my very first professional job anyhoo...25 years ago the Midwest region bank just bought a Beverley hills savings bank that time and I was part of transition team taking over and I clearly remember getting a phone call one day from a client whom need a loan right away (back then we offered lines of credit up to $250,000) and he wanted to increase it to $1 million & up which underwriters consider going up to $500,000 (he was high net worth client) He wanted more which we decline he told me he was working on a big project which he needs money and when I brought it up in my meeting w vp of underwriter that he wanted/needed $ for movie project (all bank mgrs shot it down) and I had to call client back which he was pretty "sad" I still remember his voice he really need it $ right away I felt really bad. (He said he was some sort of producer/investor for movie as I recall) anyhow, I remember him telling me this movie was comedy and it will be a decent hit .... which is call "Honeymoon In Vegas"!! I'm thinking he probably made his money back movie was awesome and only if we have said okay who knows my career might got involved into movie biz lol (I became director of consumer lending which involved come up with products make money for bank) thought it was pretty cool story. Just wanted to share lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.