1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Between the Wynn and the Bacchanal who has the best seafood selection?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dtmk66, Sep 12, 2021.

1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you had to pick one of the two for the seafood selection which would it be after they both reopened?

2. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bacchanal for sure but it’s so overpriced it’s not worth it to me. You’d have to try both for yourself and decide because it’s so subjective. The selection can also change depending on time and day. If you can only pick one, gamble what money you’re willing to lose. At Bacchanal, it’s $90 (tax/tip included). At Wynn, I managed to do lunch pricing and stayed for beginning of dinner.

3. LLK311

LLK311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say Bachannal which has more selections in general but things may have changed at the Wynn since I was there in June.

4. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bacchanal last Thursday, three kinds of mussels. Two cold, one warm in asian section. Crab legs warm and cold. Crawfish (okay size but little meat inside and messy to eat). Tiny crawfish in sauce (really tiny meat and really messy). Oysters but only cooked with cheese. Sea snails (who eats this?). Peeled shrimp. Individual baskets of single overcooked lobster claws with filler like french fries. Jonah crab claws. Where are the clams?

When it reopened, prices were lower and I saw scallops in the half shell. Did they ever have raw oysters? Previous time I went they had cold lobster claws in a pile you can get a lot of good meat out of. That seems gone.

• Informative Informative x 3