1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Better email deal after booking

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by lsiunsuex, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From Mandalay Bay - I originally booked about a month ago for what I thought was a pretty decent deal - $75 resort / food credit and reasonable rate.

The other day, I get an email - the room rate went up just a bit - $60 ish total for the 6 days but now their offering 2 free breakfast or lunch buffet passes each day of the stay.

It sounds like a better deal but I'm concerned if I tell the wife, she'll want to go there every day for either just to use it, where I like to mix it up a bit and get to the pool as soon as it opens - looks like the buffet opens at 7am - by the time you get there, eat, go back to the room and change... not gonna get done < 1 hour I don't think...

Where to eat and when aside - which would you take? $75 food / beverage credit and use it as you please or buffet passes every day.

Side note - Can I call them and have them change the promo code or do I need to cancel and re-book? There's still rooms available when we're going as of yesterday.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd just book the new reservation then cancel the other online if it will let you. I hate calling them for anything and would prefer to do it all online.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on how weak the MLife website is you may have to call to cancel or book the new one.
    I have rebooked better offers as they come in with one phone call.
    Sounds like the two buffet per day offer is better .
    Even if you skip a day it's probably better or go to the pool early and take a break at lunch.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.