1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to sell my Opium tickets??? (for face value)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by romeocasido, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey gang,
    I'm going to Vegas in two weeks and saw good seats for Christina Aguilera tickets were still available even though I purchased opium tickets for the same night. What's the best way to resell it? Can i sell it to the half price ticket booth? it's one of those mobile tickets unfortunately, but i can email it to anyone. I'm thinking craigslist or maybe just gift it away to a young random couple. I just don't want it to go to waste since it's a second row pair of seats and would be a good interactive experience

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am guessing the half price folks get blocks of tickets from the venue... but maybe they do some resale on individual.

I just checked and it looks like stubhub does secondary market of tickets. I have bought from them, but never sold through them.

I wonder if the box office has any leeway to swapping out tickets for different dates. Again, I doubt it, but you never know.

If you have any connections with a Cosmo host, they might help?

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm an mlife/ CR player.. No Cosmo connection... yeah i'll check in with the will call booth to see if i can swap it out... better than the seats being empty for that show. I did that one time for blue man group. it was front row so i felt bad since they would see the seats being empty.

4. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Craigslist if you want to maximize your return but your purchaser will be putting their trust in you to deliver the tickets. Stubhub will take a healthy cut of your sales price but they have a ticket guarantee so purchasers don't have to worry about the seller flaking on them. Given you only have 2 weeks to sell them you should try multiple avenues. I've used both methods to buy and sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.