1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to get discounted Absinthe and Magic Mike tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rhubba78, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhubba78

rhubba78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going for our fifteenth wedding anniversary in June. I thought I would treat the wife to Magic Mike. I would like to get floor seats but don’t really want to pay $80 each. We would like to see Absinthe also. Best advice for tickets for these?

2. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sign up for the Spiegelworld mailing list on their website. They sometimes send out promo codes. Also try goldstar.com.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $80 for floor seats is one heck of a deal for a vegas show, at least the ones i watched. I know there are smaller venues but i tends to like the energy of a full large crowd... If you are offered anything close to that for floor seats maybe you should take it.

Absinthe's other show "Opium" plays at the Cosmo has discounted tickets on travelzoo. You actually buy the tickets directly from spiegelworld. Travelzoo just provides a discount code.

$59 is the cheapest but with fees the tickets I purchased were 2 tickets row B for $138.62 total. Just about $70 per ticket out the door... you can get cheaper seats if you wanted. spiegelworld's shows can be really aggressive with their audience interaction so if you just wanna sit back and watch the show then cheaper tickets would be best.

https://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/las-vegas/-59-Hit-Sci-Fi-Variety-Show-Opium-at-the-Cosmopolitan-2749106/

UPDATE: I did some random searches on some dates again and it looks like the prices went up to $69 per ticket not including fees. I'm glad i jumped on it when i saw it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May I recommend The Thunder Down Under in lieu of Magic Mike....we left Magic Mike half way through. Thunder Down Under is much better. Groupon and Living Social often have discounts for MM and TDU.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. NotSinatrasHand

NotSinatrasHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also try vegas.com for any sales they have... and when you pick up the tickets, maybe do a $ sandwich trick to get the best seats they can get you.

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Magic Mike isn't worth $80, not even a half of it, not even a quarter of it because it's off-Strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.