1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Suite You've Stayed In

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Norman Chad, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think with the shift of revenue to non-gaming a lot of resorts are allowing rooms to be booked publicly if you shell out the cash for it. Presidential and Chairman suites at Bellagio are $5000 and $6000 a night, respectively. Not saying you won't get bumped if a whale drops in, but they are available.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Need Spa
  3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember years back when MGM Grand started offering the Skylofts on their website. It was back when I was a low roller and I recall seeing a couple midweek dates in august where you could book a skyloft for $500 a night! I was really tempted to do it, but decided not to spend half my bankroll on the room lol

I Need Spa
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @UKFanatic if I found skylofts at that price for this trip I would have snatched them up quick and forgot about location. They were running almost twice that for June midweek.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pick a short stay during the week and it will be the first result if they have availability. For instance, I picked May 27-29.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Aria Sky Villas are very bookable. There are three types, two of which will occasionally appear online for booking. Those would be the 2,000 sq/ft Sky Villa which is $3,500 a night, and the 3,370 sq/ft Sky Villa which is $5,000 a night. The difference between the two is that the larger one has a full kitchen as well as a larger living room. I was offered the ability to upgrade from a Penthouse Sky Suite to the small Sky Villa for $1,700 a night. I declined at the time as the smaller Villas didn't have a tub with a view like my Penthouse did, and that was something I wanted for that particular trip. However, I did get a tour of them for next time. Gorgeous design, the pictures online don't do them justice. Finally, the 2 story 3 Bedroom Sky Villa starts at $7,500 a night. The larger 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom can be reserved through Luxury Reservations. The smaller one can't for some reason.

I've stayed in the Bellagio Chairman Suite (it's gorgeous), the Bellagio Fountain View Penthouse, the 2 Bedroom Mirage Villa, the 1 Bedroom Mirage Penthouse, the 1 Bedroom Skyloft, the THEHotel E Penthouse, the Delano Penthouse Superior Suite, Wynn Salon Suite, Wynn Executive Suite, Aria Sky Suite Penthouse both Panoramic and Strip View. Hotel32's Loft, Mandalay Bay's Coral Penthouse as well as their Moorea Suite. The Wynn and Encore base rooms, the Four Seasons Strip View Studio, the MGM Tower Spa Suite among other rooms.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Paul K that's quite the resume!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like nice a nice bathroom lol. 5 of them for 2 people is a bit excessive though because I feel like I have to use all of them.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. topcard

topcard It's not really blackjack unless it pays 3:2!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's right! I called it a "garden suite" in my post, but dmr is correct... they were actually hold-overs from another hotel that the Stardust took over & incorporated into their property.

10. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The current non-strip view pents ending in 001 used to be classified 1 BR. They are at the end of the halls and do not have steam showers.
    The 016 and 036 facing strip do.
    The 037 are are panoramics and do also.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our room type was gone by the time we got to MC. (Thanks, Spirit!) So we were given a suite up on Hotel32! :thumbsup:
    Albeit just for the first night...

It was a Beverly Hillbillies moment! :cowboy:

I still wonder how they got a pool table up that high...:ssst:

RICHARD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo 2 bedroom penthouse. It was huge. I thought I was just getting a room with 2 beds. Host came through.

At Golden Nugget Lake Charles, I have stayed in the Presidential Suite twice. It had a baby grand piano in it that really did me no good. Also stayed in their Loft Suite that is bigger than the Presidential Suite. Those are a step up from my normal corner Suite there. My host there is really good.

13. oldbrewzer

oldbrewzer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well to this day I cannot believe this happened but here you go. A number of years ago a group of us were attending a National Beer Convention at Caesar's Palace. We arrived before noon and there was a long line of guests trying to check-in but no rooms available yet so we just proceeded to the bar. After a couple beers a group of us attempted to get our rooms and everyone got one except me(mine was not ready). I went back to the bar had another beer than tried again. Lady again said not ready yet. By then I am getting a little irritated and asked how much longer or could they just find another room double beds/king did not matter. Her polite response, " I think you really want to wait for your room it should be ready soon." Thought her response was weird but ok. Fast forward, finally got the key and headed to the Augusta Tower and searched for my room but the number was to a room with double doors. Ok, another fowl-up. Tried the key anyway and it opened the door. Here is my best recollection of what I walked into. Full sized statues, full sized piano(I was scared to even touch it), very large fully furnished master bedroom with private bathroom, a second bedroom, full-bar, upstairs balcony overlooking the entire entertainment area, two full size couches and other furnishings and decorative items I certainly could not afford at my house. Shocked at first, then scared someone was going to catch me in there. Called the front desk about the mistake, nope it was my room. To this day, I still don't know how or why I got this suite. First I thought my boss(owner's daughter) had done this as a joke, but she hadn't. One other possibility, as far-fletched as it sounds, is that Caesar's noticed that I had gambled at a few of their properties previously and I was part of the Convention attendees many of which were super wealthy(jokes on them if they thought I was). Finally settled in and enjoyed the once in a lifetime experience. I am hoping a VMB member can expound on this suite. I don't know who would normally get these or if there is a specific name for it. Interesting thing is, I have not stayed at Caesar's since.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria Sky Suites 2 Bedroom Penthouse is the nicest I've stayed in Vegas.
    Second would be the Loft @ Vdara which has an amazing view.

I love it. Can't find any of my pictures right now. And I did an entire tour the first time I stayed there. I'll be staying there in 32 days so I'll share some video of it then. Huge rooms, amazing view, steam shower makes it worth it. I like the heated toilet seats lol. Not a fan of bidets though. Closets are the size of regular rooms. Nice bar, kitchen table. Wish the living rooms and kitchen area were one big room and not have that wall separating them. Too bad there's no full size fridge too.

Not in Vegas but one of my favorite rooms was at the Hyatt in Sonoma Wine County. I got upgraded to a suite and it was amazing. Huge... HUGE 65" TV. Huge shower with great water pressure and diameter. We also had a large, patio. Larger than the room! It was great. It also leads to the back garden and pool. Lots of plants. Very beautiful.I recommend it if you get points from the Mlife connection and enjoy wine. Go to Francis Ford Coppola's. Won't be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dannyg1001

dannyg1001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm happy with basic rooms... up to now the best room I've stayed in is easily a Cosmo fountain view terrace room.

However, next week I am involved in hosting an event at Westgate and they have given me a suite for 6 nights for free...

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aHZzuyMEZDe

Not bad at all!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy crap that suite is awesome. When it changed to the Westgate did they keep that massive top floor suite? 10,000+ square feet was it? Or am I thinking of another property?

17. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they still have the villas, yes. If you do a satellite view on Google of the Westgate you can still see the private villa pools on the roof. https://www.google.com/maps/place/3000+Paradise+Rd,+Las+Vegas,+NV+89109/@36.1361028,-115.151632,244m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c8c465119a446f:0x5f974ebe37da8fd9!8m2!3d36.1362611!4d-115.1512539

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.