1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Suite You've Stayed In

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Norman Chad, May 13, 2019.

1. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Vegas itch is especially bad tonight. Curious about everyone's best Vegas suite experiences. I've only ever stayed for cheap and this year I finally went all out on a big suite. I spent a lot of time looking at the best suites you could book and I'm wondering what your experience was like. Pictures are welcome too!

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kachow

Kachow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve stayed in Bellagio Penthouse Suite and Encore Parlor Suites. They both had their charms. My wife loved having her own bathroom in the B but. Truthfully the bathroom in the Parkir suite is enormous so it really wasn’t some big advantage to me. I like the decor and decoration of the Encore Parlor Suite better plus I love their housekeeping and the separate Tower Suite lobby. The B Penthouse was far cheaper for our upcoming trip when we booked it so that’s where wile will be for 5 nights in less than two weeks now! Which suite are you splurging on?

A lot of people don’t seem to really care but we like having the larger space and we tend to spend a decent amount of time in our room when we are in Vegas as we usually go for at least 4 nights and my wife always feels really special when we stay In a suite.

Semi-annual anniversary trip
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Biggest: Tower Premier Deluxe 1BR, Luxor Booked this one at a great rate for a December stay using a promo balance from a 3rd party site; enjoyed it immensely but probably won't book again due to 100% non-smoking policy

Best: Terrace 1BR Fountain View, Cosmo One night comped midweek as part of a longer trip. Originally booked a non-view terrace studio, but arrived very early and was offered the FV option as a $50 upgrade available immediately. Since early check-in also costs about $50, this was a no-brainer. I've wanted to try the Cosmo for a long time, and shelling out the extra few bucks for that famous view was the perfect cap to our anniversary trip. This was during the limited-run "Game of Thrones" fountain show, which we were very excited about, but it turns out that show was designed to be viewed exclusively from street-level. We still had a blast, and particularly enjoyed sipping champagne together in the soaking tub (which also had a view of the fountains).

(edited to add) Honorable Mention: Corner Suite, Aria We arrived on a very busy afternoon, and I didn't mention to my boyfriend the private checkin that comes with a Tower Suites upgrade. When we got to the lobby, he was immediately crestfallen about how long the line was. You can imagine my satisfaction at telling him "Not our problem. Hang a right" and walking through the discreet wooden door into the lounge. We learned there would be an hour or two delay for our suite, but the bellhop was happy to wait while we pulled the booze out of my suitcase and fixed a couple drinks using their free soda, before whisking our bags away. As for the suite, it was beautiful and tastefully decorated, with lots of great technology available through the tablet controls. Robotic toilet won me over. I'd never tried one before, but it was wild. So many settings and features. The jetted tub with the view was okay too, I guess.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be in a one bedroom lakeview suite. By far the largest I've ever stayed in. Hoping it lives up to expectations. Oddly enough, of all the Bellagio suites online it had the fewest photos and no floorplan.

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. Kachow

Kachow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s awesome, I really wanted to book that for our trip but couldn’t justify the extra money for it. Please take pictures and share! From what I can tell the floor plan is very similar to the penthouse but nicer and newer and with better views. Congrats. Also some floors with those have a balcony I believe so you should definitely try to get one of those!

Semi-annual anniversary trip
  6. Dutch34

Dutch34 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure of the name but we had a suite at GVR...it was 2 separate bathrooms, one had a steam shower and the other a jetted tub. We had a HUGE sofa (and that thingy in the middle of the ends of the couch) F6FF2656-CBA2-48A4-970F-AE831E6BB7CA.jpeg A76F628F-248D-4DA6-AB26-6185E67853EF.jpeg and and pool table in the room, along with a bar and some other amenities. It was insane and it’s the gold standard for us now. We will never get that kind of room again I’m sure!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  7. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard the odd floors have a balcony, and I did request it with the pre-arrival concierge, but we aren't high rollers, so if we don't wind up with one I won't be heartbroken. Luckily our stay is Sunday-Friday, so we might stand a chance. I've been impressed already with the concierge when it comes to airport transportation and having some wine and anniversary related items waiting for us in the room.

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dutch, that looks amazing. I considered the executive parlor suite at Bellagio for the pool table and "hang-out" space, but I couldn't justify it with just the two of us. Plus, I think that one is in the spa tower, and we really wanted the main tower.

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tough call. The Wynn Salon Suite is probably the prettiest and most relaxing suite I have been in. I love the MGM Grand Skylofts for its uniqueness and the little details that come with it. And I am most comfortable in the Aria Penthouse skysuites probably because I have stayed in them so many times. I could name more. Lot of great suites up and down the vegas strip. But those are three I think I like most

Grand Canyon Adventure
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Skylofts are on my bucket list. Just out of my price range for now. I took a long, hard look at Aria Sky Suites, and would love to stay there some day. But for now, with us having a 2 and a 7 year old and planning on a third, our next Vegas trip might be in a decade....

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick rundown from recent trips...

Rio Masquerade Suite with Strip View - Hands down the best room I’ve ever stayed in. The view of the strip was phenomenal, the feel of the room with all the windows was unreal, and it felt more like a condo than it did a hotel room. Some decor a bit outdated, and the location sucks. But I’d happily spend weeks in this room if I could.

Mirage Penthouse Suite 1 Bedroom - Definitely felt more “baller” than the Rio suite. The included bathrobes were amazing. Was definitely worth a $75 per night upgrade fee. I liked the Rio suite way better though.

Aria One Bedroom Corner Suite - Definitely met expectations despite maintenance issues. Good natural light, and the tech is definitely fun to use in the suite. “Choppy” layout between rooms, didn’t feel very open. Tower suites lounge was meh. Not sure I’d pay full price for it in the future.

Caesars Palace Octavius Executive Suite - Nothing special. Just a really big room with an extra half bathroom. The master bath with a jetted tub was very nice, and I did luck out with an amazing view of the fountains. Keurig cups cost $9 for two if I remember correctly in the minibar. Just asinine considering this room goes for about $500 per night. Definitely would not pay full price for this.

I’ll be staying in an Aria Sky Suites 1 Bedroom with a strip view in July, and I’ve got high hopes for that one.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Sky Suite!
    Downtown/Sapphire Pool for a weekend, Laughlin, then more downtown!
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't pay for a suite but I did get one of the designer suites at the El Co and enjoyed it. It was just a larger room with different decorations but still nice. I liked the AC and shower in the Cabana suites better.

13. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would have to say Mgm grand 2 bedroom skyloft it was like over 3000 sq ft... however it did seem like it was getting “dated” regardless it was probably best suite I ever stayed. 2 floors & pool table, dining room, living room, game room etc. had espresso machine which we had house keeping come up made it for everyone; I have well over 15 people in the room very comfortably.
    And aria 2 bedroom skysuite also one of the best & mgm skyline terrace suite: had terrace space so big we had party on it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Best"?
    Well, the nicest & fanciest was a Mirage 2 bedroom suite, over the weekend of the Tyson/Douglas fight. (On a friend's comp). Notably, I remember that the TV in the master bedroom could be power-raised or lowered, by remote, stored within the footboard of the bed. Bathroom was huge. Giant living-room area with wet-bar (stocked!) an "L" shaped large sectional sofa, two recliners & a very large projection TV.

...but the suite I absolutely enjoyed the most was a 'Garden Suite' at the Stardust, comped for us while we played at a $25 blackjack table & the pit overheard us talking about having missed our flight & needing to get another room-night.
    This was an older (even back then) ground-floor two-story suite that overlooked the pool... had a patio that was nearly poolside... two bedrooms, one upstairs & one down, full wet-bar (not stocked, sadly), and 2 bathrooms.

• Like Like x 3
  15. IAmPrince

IAmPrince Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One Bedroom Lakeview Suite at Bellagio. Spectacular suite along with one of the best views in Vegas for me!

• Like Like x 2
  16. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am generally poor so my suite options have been limited.

I stayed in a Linq "suite". I was sooooo excited to get my first suite but in hindsight it wasnt good lol. It was basically the normal linq room with the same space attached with a wet bar, another toilet and some seating. Didnt feel luxurious really and the bathroom was the same size... small.

I have since had a Wrap around terrace suite at cosmo, that was unreal! Should be pics in my last TR if you want to see it :)

I hope to increase my suite experiences one day but i try to do it cheaply as I hardly use the extra space, i just like to take photos of it and live the high life breifly haha.

22 days in paradise <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you will like this one a ton more than the corner suite (I agree, it feels disjointed and oddly small for a suite).

Grand Canyon Adventure
    • Like Like x 2
  18. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed in suites in most of the hotels other than Wynn, but the one we liked the best was the 1BR penthouse with lakeview at Bellagio. It was on one of the floors with private elevators from the lounge. Not the biggest, but surely the nicest.

Had larger ones elsewhere, but that one hit the "sweet suite" spot.

Suite level with access to upper floor concierge lounge was nice too, but lounge is only open on weekends.

19. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prince - I'm under the impression the Lakeview suite doesn't have its own elevators like the penthouses. Can you confirm?

The wraparound terrace at Cosmo looks absolutely awesome, but I couldn't pull the trigger because I'm not sure the Cosmo is really our scene. (We're in our 30s, but feel and act like we're in our 60s).

Anniversary Trip!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. IAmPrince

IAmPrince Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless I am mistaken they did, pretty sure it was on the higher floors. Honestly I don‘t use the vip elevator much when staying at the B since depending what you play it is almost further away than the regular ones and the regular elevators are separated by floors too - never got stuck there waiting.