1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best open bars for ladies

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by wellmel, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know some clubs do open bar for ladies during certain hours of the night, does anyone know what clubs these would be on Friday and Saturday nights?

Last time we were told Rose Rabbit Lie and Light would, but both only gave a us a limited number of drink tickets, and only one type of alcohol available. (But I love vodka anyway!) So not truly open bar.

However, I'd still like to hear about those too! I'm heading there April 11.

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope this helps:

http://www.freevegasclubpasses.com/free-drinks-for-ladies/

Busiest nights of the week so the clubs on the strip really don't give much away with the exception of what you see. Open bars on the strip at the tier 1/tier 2 clubs for women??? Never heard about that.

Better off getting on the guest list and getting us guys to invite you to our overpriced table for a drink out of our $500+ bottle of Goose or such. Boost our ego by making small talk and all, then decide if you can get another round or move on to the next one. It's a regular occurrence out there so I've experienced numerous times...lol. As I believe, it's Vegas and it's one big party....then the tab arrives....lol

Hope you have fun.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went in Feb, we went to Light at mb and my girl friend was able to get free drinks. It was a Tuesday night so they were probably just using it to lure us in, which we didn't know it was going on until we got there. Koi lounge at Planet Hollywood always has a groupon. Thanks for coming out on my birthday lol! It's going to be a packed weekend!

Like kps says, go to whatever club you want, dress up, get in free if it is just 2 ladies and be friendly with the guys. Anyone of them could have a table.

4. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about open bar but many clubs will offer you at least a couple free drinks. Use the website kps provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.