1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Nightclub On A Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by HoppinHardWays, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What would be the best nightclub on a Sunday night? How would a married couple go about getting in since it's just two of us? Bottle service and what would that cost?

2. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd take a look at this first, as an avid Club goer it has great information: https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/getting-in-is-easier-than-you-think.30429/

On a Sunday night it won't be as crowded as a Friday or Saturday night. Bottle service is nice if you want to get in almost instantly, have somewhere to sit, get free mixers, have security (kinda).
    For Sunday nights I recommend the Bank (Bellagio), Hakkasan (MGM), or XS (Wynn). Each of these would guarantee a great time. The Bank is a little cheaper because it's smaller. XS is amazing and will cost around the same as Hakkasan. Hakkasan has multiple rooms where they play Hip-Hop or EDM.

For a Sunday night... ~650 out the door at the Bank for two bottles of Vodka. Which is a lot for you two. I was just there in December with my girlfriend. We had a great time. I ended up asking my host and security if I could go chill with the DJ and they allowed it. 623.JPG 593.JPG
    XS and Hakkasan... I'd say about 1k out the door. They are much bigger and will have more people.

Your trip is around May so it'll start to get more crowded because of the nice weather. I always get bottle service because I hate lines. -.- And I love to have a place to sit if I know I'll be at the club for a long time dancing.

It's all up to your wallet and what you want! Have fun!

30th Birthday Bash!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the insight. I thought about a bottle service with either tequila or whiskey. The wife can drink vodka, but I prefer not to. I would do the 500-600 range, but if we are talking 1K or more I'd almost rather do a nice dinner, drinks at a nice bar, then spend that $400-$500 more at the craps table.

4. AZ Night Owl

AZ Night Owl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may look into Omnia as well, I think they are still open on Sunday where there is no big name dj but it is still pretty cool. Last year I had a last minute compelled trip where I had to go to court (as a witness, they paid for my trip). I still wanted to have some fun even though I couldn't really drink or anything that night. Before I got on the plane there I texted a bumber from the website. and got guestlistd as a solo male. Only the outdoor part and "heart of omnia" room were open but it was decent, not dead but not overcrowded. Definitely worth what I paid (a couple of overpriced bottled waters). I would imagine tables there would be quite reasonable and that might be an option if you don't want to pay big money to go to XS.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tequila and whiskey will be the same price depending on which brand etc.
    You can probably get bottle service somewhere for $600. I'd hit up a host that works everywhere and see what they can do when your trip gets closer.

As AZ Night Owl says, Omnia is open and they have Sunday Terrace nights. The Terrace is cool, they have misters if it's hot at night. But, they only play hip/hop and some random music sometimes. Last time I checked out the Terrace they were playing this song, Relax - from Zoolander

30th Birthday Bash!
  6. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two Bottles for $650 for two people? That's a lot of booze for two people. I paid about $300-$350 for one bottle at RAIN at the palms. Granted, that was in 2009. That did not include tips. There may be other non-strip clubs that charge less but on a Sunday night? probably not. Another important thing to look at though is the type of music being played. If you don't enjoy it and you are stuck there for the whole night that would suck.

This is a good web site for this.
    https://jackcolton.com/guides/las-vegas-nightclub-planning-guide/

7. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your up for it - do a night club tour

Think we're gonna use the same company we did last year - do a 4 stop tour

https://nitetours.com/lasvegas/tour-schedule

We might even do it 2 nights this year we had a such a good time. Everything staying the same by the time we get there, looks like thursday and friday 4 stop club hop will be a good time. Looks like thursday is $69 / person and friday & saturday is $79 / person.

To see 3 clubs + 1 bar, to not worry about driving (until the end), to get instant entry into each of them? Was worth it.

8. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what time of year as late april xs sundays is nightswim

9. Farner

Farner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For true Vegas EDM nightclub experience on Sunday, you have only Hakkasan and XS (see link bebow). If you and your wife can stand for 3 hours, I would not do bottle service. Bottle service means you spend $$$$ and get a table that is way too big for two. I would rather stroll around, check out the scene, get drinks together. Make sure both of you have you cell (may get spilt up in the crowd) and go dancing. Hallasan has the slightly more generous dance floor and I have had great times with GF.
    Bottle service is good for a larger group as it allows you to party together in a private area. For just the two of you, that should not be necessary. Btw, if you cannot stand for 3 hours, you may want to skip either of these clubs. Overall the environment is not very conducive to people with mobility challenges.

https://electronic.vegas/vegas-edm-event-calendar/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.