1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best limo service from airport to Wynn...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Mark-KY, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark-KY

Mark-KY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure each have their pros and cons, and horror stories. I am looking for a nice sedan at a good price/service. This is our 1 yr anniversary and I will be surprising my wife as she will be expecting us to get in the cab line, lol.

I have only researched what is on the airport website....any that I am missing?

Thanks ahead of time for the recommendations.

2. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used the bell limo share a ride limo service. $28 (+ some fees/tax I think) RT per person. Both times I've used it, I've been the only passenger. But since it's a special occasion, and since it's not that much more, you should just go with the sedan (basically only another $30 beyond the share a ride service).

3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recommend Presidential Limo, we use it every trip, and turn down complimentary transportation from our hotel just because its become a tradition. They have sedan options as well, but for a few bucks more you get a limo that comes with a rose for the lady and a "free" bottle of champagne. It isn't anything mind blowing, but its a perfect way to start the time in Vegas, especially when you're going to the far end of the strip (like we do for Palazzo). Ask them to drive down the strip instead o fhte backway, you see all the hotels and sure you stop at some lights, but you're enjoying your champagne while you go. Highly recommended.

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also recommend Presidential Limo - used them many times and it has been excellent every time.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your play at Wynn warrants it, contact a host or the concierge before your trip about being picked up in one of the hotel's limos.

6. Wayupinya

Wayupinya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential, end of story!

7. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used Presidential twice, and they've been really good both times. As soon as I turn on service on my phone when I land I have a text from them saying that either they're there, or almost there. They try to make accommodations for requests. Like taking the strip instead of back roads, or stopping somewhere for room supplies. Both of my drivers have been really nice, and professional. I've got them booked for my next trip. Would be nice if they had an option to upgrade the "champagne". It's normally a twist off cap kinda stuff, but it's a nice gesture.

And, it helps to impress the lady's. ;)

8. vegas30326

vegas30326 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used Presidential many, many times and have never had a problem. At least 5 times to/from Wynn. Their cars are always new models and very clean. Service is excellent, and they'll take you to a liquor store if you want en route to your hotel. I used Uber once from/to the airport and quickly decided that the luxury of having a dedicated driver and upscale car is worth every penny. To me, it's one of those special Vegas things as I use Uber in any other city I'm at. I'm particular to their special Escalade limo deal which includes a great limo with a killer sound system and a bottle of champagne. I always tip $20+ each way. Have a fabulous trip! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.