1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best discounts on top-tier restaurants, shows, etc.

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Jaygee77, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I'm in Vegas, I like to splurge a little. But as the title of this forums says, I'm frugal (not cheap). So what are some of the best restaurants, buffets, shows, etc. that still offer discounts? For example, I know I can easily get a BOGO coupon for the Spice Market buffet, but I'm more interested in Bacchanal, Wynn, and the other top tier buffets. Is a Wicked Spoon BOGO my only option at that level?

Similarly, are there other high-end restaurants/experiences that still allow me to save a few bucks? I'm curious to know if any of them even bother, at that price point.

Thanks!

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got this week's TravelZoo top 20. Check them out for vegas specials

Bacchanal brunch with unlimited mimosas and line pass $44
    Voodoo steak dinner for 2. $99
    Alizé 7 course chef's dinner $99
    BLT steakhouse $115 dinner for 2 w/drinks
    Fizz at Caesars champagne and small bites for 2. $39

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check Groupon, also. We did Bacchanal with Groupon and it worked out quite well.

4. Tarstarkas

Tarstarkas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out tix4tonite. Excellent discounts for a wide variety of establishments. Some restaurants offer 50% off entire bill including alcohol. Also good deals on shows

5. teehuge

teehuge Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two of my favorites are BLT Steakhouse at Bally's (on TravelZoo right now) and Charlie Palmer's Cut of the Week at Four Seasons. We also do Happy Hours at some of the higher end restaurants - share 2-3 plates of appetizers. Check Groupon, TravelZoo and Living Social for specials.

6. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best way for me to enjoy fancy food at a discount is to book a room with resort credit. Finding a good deal with $100-$200 resort credit isn't difficult and it allows me to have a fancy dinner for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.