1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best champagne brunch on Freemont

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by smeggs2121, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeggs2121

smeggs2121 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have friend staying on Freemont and want to meet them for a Champagne brunch. Looking for recommendations. Thank you in advance!

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to get to champagne brunch downtown but it was not to be. Went to Pizza Rock and it was really nice but they wouldn't serve me plain champagne; said I had to get mimosas for the deal. I'm allergic to orange juice so that was a no go. Went to MSS which I heard was a nice champagne brunch but they had a power outage and closed the buffet.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Main Street has a decent champagne brunch both Sat & Sun. Good selection of food on the weekend. $11.99 with Players Card.

4. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second main street... Its nothing fancy but the bubbly keeps flowing and the food is great

5. hottwhls

hottwhls Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the 'Golden Nugget',Great food as well

6. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fremont Hotel has a good champagne brunch as well. (I would liken it to MSS) Nothing fancy, but its cheap and the cheap champagne flows plentiful!

7. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Agreed. Did the Fremont a few years back and it was an excellent value with crab claws and lamb chops for brunch. Doubt if that is still the case, but for around $12, why not try it if staying there anyway.
    It's certainly on par with MSS, if not better.

8. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i third the MSS

9. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Park on Fremont (http://parkonfremont.com/menu/) has a decent brunch. The menu includes Patio Pounders (bottle of bubbly and carafe of OJ) and Sangria pitchers. I will caution that the brunch food menu is small and the atmosphere is funky but, we've enjoyed our experiences there. Also good to note that they don't open until 11 am. Something to be aware of if you want to hit the mimosa train early.

You might also consider MTO Cafe (http://mtocafe.com/downtown-mto-menu/). Full disclosure, I haven't yet frequented this establishment but it is on the "must do" list for our next trip. For point of reference, it is about a 5 minute walk from The Plaza. The food looks delicious and, as I understand it, they have a bottomless mimosa option daily. Yes please!!

Enjoy!

10. smeggs2121

smeggs2121 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone!! I appreciate all of your responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.