1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Breakfasts on the Strip?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mom2JoMoLa, Mar 31, 2021.

1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd recommend asking. There are some favorites of mine at Lemongrass that they took off the printed menu, but when I asked, the server was like, "Of course we make that, I have no idea why they took it off."

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta add Bardot to my list . Not just food, but fantastic service
    [​IMG]

May give moving between properties a try
    My Original Favorite
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick question: do you still need to make reservations for breakfast on the Strip?

Chris

4. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I’m surprised there’s not one vote here for Veranda at Four Seasons (Mandalay Bay). A bit of a hike depending on where you’re located but it’s definitely in my top 3. Bouchon is definitely up there as well. Rounding it out for me is probably the Peppermill although that’s a much different experience than my other two faves.

I like MAG but don’t usually get the itch to go there. It’s pretty good but it doesn’t excite me the way it does some others.

5. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, if I'm trekking down there for breakfast, I'm going to the Border Grill for Brunch. Which is also my vote for best breakfast (well, brunch) on the strip.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would second this one. A bit spendy for a basic breakfast, but ... ... (What isn't anymore?)

7. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven’t done Border Grill yet but I’ve heard good things. If it’s open in late May I’ll try to give it a run.

8. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My all-time favorite place for breakfast in Vegas is the Pyramid Cafe in the Luxor. We have been eating breakfast there almost every trip since our first in 2008. Their service and food have been consistently excellent!

Tied for my second favorite place for breakfast is America in NYNY and Cafe Hollywood in PH. Both are about the same in price and offerings, and are solid choices.

We had planned on trying Margaritaville for breakfast last month while staying at the Flamingo, but never got around to it.

9. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Jackson's steak & 1 pound ribeye breakfast is AWESOME. I have been twice since Covid closed down the buffets. I plan to stop in every trip from now on, it is that good. The picture from the menu is probably the 8-ounce NY steak you can also choose. The ribeye is HUGE and thick. Take a look at the ribeye in the lunch/dinner menu for the same price ($17.99) and THAT is the ribeye you'll get with your eggs..

10. wagon b0y

wagon b0y High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like all those places too. I'm not really a breakfast guy. On a regular day, i only eat lunch and dinner. In Vegas the wifey likes to eat breakfast so i usualy just eat half of whatever i order. Not used to eating before noon.

America @ NYNY
    Earl of Sandwhich @ PHO
    Cafe Hollywood @ PHO
    Pyramid Cafe @ Luxor
    Salt n Ivy @ aria

• Like Like x 1
  11. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi, Bouchon, and Terrace Pointe are our favorites.

12. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $17 for tater tots? Wow. Are those hand-cut and formed Yukon Gold Potatoes or are they opening a bag of Ore-Ida? I guess they believe that calling it brunch gives them a license to steal.

13. Winner23red

Winner23red Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi is another one on our list this trip. Trying it for the experience and not for the traditional American breakfast. For that.... we do Ellis Island.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Why not!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rm22

rm22 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pre-covid i would suggest the buffet at Ceasars but pre and during covid i suggest The Henry at Cosmo as @Jer and someone else said. I also suggest Salt & Ivy at Aria but it has similar things that Henry has and also Sidelle's and for sure Della's Kitchen at Man Bay although thats a bit of a further walk from Ceasars.

I also have to agreed with @44inarow about paying $20 for eggs but i do have breakfast 1 or 2 x sometimes during a trip. Other days i use the Vdara microwave and put together some oatmeal and protein powder.

15. fingolfin269

fingolfin269 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're suckers for Hash House @ Linq. Definitely be sure you have a large appetite or hedge and find something agreeable to split with someone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. coluk003

coluk003 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you mean this location? Thats pretty far from the flamingo, i mean 3.5 miles isnt far but for a vegas trip it kinda is

17. coluk003

coluk003 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im with you, over 10 bucks for a breakfast is pushing it lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi has a great view, great coffee and mediocre food. Best breakfast on the strip is clearly Bouchon and there is no close second.