$20 Bellagio

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. tycoon

tycoon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it seems like it's not really worth it. Unless you want. fountain view?

I have 4 nights, Tue to Sat, Resort Tower King.

We don't really care if we get fountain view or not. So it sounds like we shouldn't bother?

2. MrPFromChicago

MrPFromChicago Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much luck do you get if you're MLife Gold getting an upgrade in general? I know one of the perks is automatic upgrades, "subject to availability", but was considering doing a $40 trick to try and motivate the front desk clerk. Currently booked a 2Q resort room semi-comp online (staying 2 nights, one is comp'd); trying to get a single king with a fountain view.

3. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About nothing. The tier benefit excludes suites. Those upgrades are usually higher floor, view, etc - and that's usually only after you remind them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in town Super Bowl week. Coming in on Thursday February 10th leaving on Tuesday February 15th.

We have all 5 nights comped in a Tower Fountain King. Even though it’s one of the busiest weekends of the year, I might just see if they can move us to a Salone Suite?!

Thoughts please and thank you

5. duceiswild

duceiswild Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one of the busiest weekends of the year, especially when it comes to the number of players in town who get comped suites. I’d say on a regular weekend your chances are slim, and that weekend virtually zero. There’s actually a fair chance all of their suites will actually be sold out.

6. Check-Raise

Check-Raise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a resort tower king w/ fountain view booked (comped + resort fees) for a Saturday - Tuesday in July, and arrived really late at night (11:00pm at the hotel). The front desk person spent a lot of time on the phone, I wasn't really sure why, until she finally broke silence and told me that my room was not ready... I was like.. what? They are still cleaning rooms at 11:00pm on Saturday night?! She instead said she was approved to give me a Bellagio Suite (no view) unless I wanted to wait. Naturally I jumped at the prospect and it ended up being a really nice setup!

I don't know if any of this information is helpful or not, but it's my only Bellagio experience with room upgrades and it felt really bizarre to me.

7. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never asked for an upgrade, but if they throw a suite at us we can always look at the fountains on tv :)

8. amanty

amanty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Upcoming trip in November.

One night comped via MV app. It is currently a Resort Accessible.
    It is also Tuesday . . . I have no player status. Hoping I can side step the automated check-in and pay somebody.

What can I expect for a $50 upgrade?
    I would consider fountain views and higher floor secondary, to a suite a room upgrade.