1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio This Weekend

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by weazel03, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the Bellagio this weekend and had 2 questions. How are the pools for young - mid 20's? Not looking to club it up (thats for the evenings) but want to have some music and people hanging out.

Also we are staying in a Bellagio or Tower Suite and was wondering if its worth the $20 trick to try and get something upgraded. I highly doubt we will get bumped to something like the Grand Lakeview Suite but maybe a better view. IDK I've never stayed at the Bellagio.

If you're in town, come to Marquee Friday night to find us. We will have more than enough bottles to share.

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pools at Bellagio are great.My experience has been fewer 20 somethings than other MGM properties like MGM,Aria,Mirage and MBay.
    If you're in a Bellagio Suite the next level up is a Penthouse.
    You will not get an upgrade to a Penthouse for the $20,$50,or $100 trick.
    I inquired as an invited guest and they politely declined.

3. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its possible at Bellagio to use the "$20 trick" to upgrade to a fountain view if you don't have one, and thats assuming the hotel isn't fully booked. It worked for me, but that was a few years ago.

Its worth a shot, and if they can't upgrade you, the $20 (or $50) can go right back into your pocket.

4. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't think we care to much about the view so I'll probably stick with what we have.

3 other friends are staying in normal rooms so hopefully that can get upgraded.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Tower deluxe" is a pretty easy upgrade from standard room, they are at the end of the hallways and have large bathrooms with windows over the tub.

Since everyone staying at the B seems to want a fountain view, if you truly don't care about the view they will likely be able to work with you, but upgrading to true suites there is difficult and you should not count on it.

6. TheDirty

TheDirty Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Weaz - my wife and I are staying at Cosmo, and plan on visiting Marquee Friday night, celebrating her 28th birthday.

What's your group consist of? Def looking forward to the trip, we leave first thing in the morning.

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Bellagio pools, but it is not a party vibe. Its more sedate.

Other posters are correct. you're not going to get another suite upgrade with a twenty dollar trick. The next level up are harder to get in general.

That being said, I satyed in a two BR penthouse this past January. It was fantastic. Get the other friends staying in regular rooms to chip in and everybody upgrade!

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  8. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a bachelor party so if your girl is a looker I would suggest to keep away, but if she has friends... :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.