1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Suite Pricing

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by YukonSloMo, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are getting a 3 night night comp in June 8, 9, 10th for a tower fountain suite. We are celebrating my wife’s 51st BD and our first visit to Bellagio. We are gold mlife members.

We compared prices for upgrades and the Salone Strip view is $5.00 more per night, the Bellagio suite is $45.00 more, the Bellagio suite strip view is $77.00 more and lastly the Penthouse suite is $153.00 more.

Questions:

1. Will those rates reflect the prices I quoted for those dates upon arrival?

2. What are our chances of asking for an paid upgrade at arrival (say $50.00 and $100.00 for Bellagio strip view suite and penthouse suite) respectively?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know the answer to your first question. As for the second question, it all depends on availability. If the suites are available, they will gladly take your money for the upgrade. I don't know if the prices you are listing are what they will quote you, but since you are going during the week, I suspect there is a very good chance those suites will be available. I have seen friends in the past ask for and pay for an upgrade to the suite level at checkin and it was no problem.

Finally, I know you didn't ask, but it sounds like this trip is a special occasion, so I would recommend NOT booking a salone suite. They aren't true suites. It's just a basic room, with an additional sitting area next to the bed (there is no wall separating the sitting areas from the bed). The bathrooms are larger and nicer than the standard room. But these "suites" aren't on a special floor, are at the end of the hallway and take forever to walk to, and simply are not suites. Go for, at least, the Bellagio suite if you want a different or special experience

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. vegas30326

vegas30326 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rates fluctuate with demand, so the rates closer to your travel dates may be different. If they have empty suites, they’ll usually offer the upgrade for less than the difference you’ll see online. Check online closer to your dates to get a better idea of prices and availability. I think you’ll have a decent chance at an upgrade because you’re staying Monday-Thursday, which is typically the slowest time of the week in Vegas.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was a few years ago, but the morning of my arrival, I did call and just told them I wanted to find out what would be available for a paid upgrade. She actually arranged for an upgrade at that time - from a Salone suite to a Bellagio suite. I can't remember how much extra I paid. At that time, I had EC's to burn.

I know the Salone suite isn't a true suite and a long walk, but it is still a very nice room. But I really enjoyed the Bellagio Suite.

5. ripper

ripper Low-Roller

I actually really like the Salone "suite" even though its really just a bigger room.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  6. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recommend the Bellagio suite with the view. Awesome room and those steam showers cannot be beat!!(not available in the regular rooms)

2022 First Escape
  7. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone !!!

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well...kinda yes and no. It should be either you get it for the quoted price or you can't get it at all because they have zero availability of that room type. Of course "availability" is up to them; if the retail rate skyrockets for some reason, they may say there's none available for you (or at those prices).

But I wouldn't think a reasonable price fluctuation should change the upgrade price.

So if the retail price for a Bellagio Suite jumps from $325 to $400 between now and then, you should still get the upgrade for $45 a night. That's kind of an implied risk on their part. If it goes to $1,000, you should still get it, but they may weasel out of it.

And just for info, a plain "Bellagio Suite" is gonna be on the back side and the "Bellagio Suite Strip View" is gonna be in the Spa Tower.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Chuck, I appreciate your insight.

10. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I upgraded from regular suite to Bellagio suite, quoted me $50 per night. No brainer. Second those steam showers!

11. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks rspca, we upgraded last June from a regular room to corner panoramic @ Aria for $100.00. We are hoping for a similar result.

12. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will gladly take a Bellagio Suite for an $50.00 per night.

Keeping our fingers crossed that we could get a Penthouse Suite for $100.00 per night :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.