1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio pools advice?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by blackjack4me, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjack4me

blackjack4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I will be in Vegas July 10 - 13 and I'm planning to splurge for her birthday and book a cabana at the Bellagio Pools. (Yes, I know - hot as heck in July...but Bellagio threw a three-day comp at me and we've never stayed there) Anyone with advice about the pools and recommendations on best options for the cabanas? I appreciate the help.

2. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't go wrong anywhere at the B. I think there are 5 pools---one is would suggest that you walk through and get a sense of what you want. The pool manager and the pool kids are all VERY helpful so just ask.

3. Teachakat

Teachakat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had one to the left of the cafe (if you're facing it), by the largest pool...we loved it. It's a great experience! If you're by the Cypress Pool, we found that to be quite cold and a bit loud with the fountain. Have fun!!!

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cypress pool is the one you can rent/reserve nice cushy poolside chairs, it's a private pool for those renting. We did it once and I'm pretty sure they chill the water in that pool which actually felt really good in the middle of summer. I'd personally do the chairs versus a cabana. Cabana's are off the beaten path and really not right by the pool.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Though I have been to the pool before, we are mostly there to eat.

See this overhead picture for a perspective.

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a great pic of the B pool:clap: I stand corrected as it looks like maybe there are cabana's down the left side of the main pool. The only ones I recalled were the cabana's down on the very south walkway on your way to the pool. For those that haven't been to the B pool, the small pool over by where it says Café Bellagio is the Cyprus pool where you can rent the chairs.

7. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be staying at the Bellagio in October. Are there daybeds around all of the pools? Do the daybeds have umbrellas?

I know it's not pool season in October, but how far in advance should we book a daybed? Or, should we just wait until we get there?

Thanks,

Tim:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.