1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio or Caesars?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by steph86, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericstacey

ericstacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at both the last few years...I liked Bellagio better-liked the pool area a lot more...if had the choice, would go with Bellagio

2. woodsie

woodsie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at both and would pick Bellagio. Caesars is nice but the multiple expansion have resulted in a shit show for a layout.

Steve Wynn knows how to build em. All of his current and former properties just make more sense than other properties on the strip.

3. vegasnutt

vegasnutt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at both and pure hotel-wise I would choose Bellagio. I found the layout of Caesars to be a complete nightmare. I got lost even after the third day. Their pricing is typically lower on weekdays than Bellagio. I was able to book at Forum Tower Petite Suite for $99 back in December (during the slow time of the year before New Year's.

Bellagio in my opinion makes more sense in terms of its layout. It also feels more premium. Although that's just my opinion. Either way you can't go wrong, since there's a walkway between the two so if you don't like hanging out in one, you can just walk across the street to the other.

I hope this helps!

4. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I prefer Caesar for many reasons. The first being it is easier to be comped free rooms on your next visit if you play. The bubble tubs are great and you can still get a nice view of the fountains from the Augustus tower. Maybe Bellagio has only given me boring rooms, but I was not impressed. I do like eating at Bellagio restaurants over Caesars.

Attached Files:

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio had already raised their resort fee before Caesars for the same literally nothing. I don't know why everyone picked on the CET increase and didn't notice the MGM one.

6. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would vote for Caesars. In regards to things to do, there's probably a lot more in regards to food and shopping and entertainment compared to Bellagio. You have the Forum Shops and all the restaurants to choose from.

Personally, though, given your age, I think Cosmopolitan would be very good. But you've already stated price is a factor.

7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Choosing one or the other based on shopping or restaurants does not make sense.
    They are across the street from each other.

The amenities at either hotel are comparable.
    Caesars has a wider variety of room selections than Bellagio .....old and beat to very nice.
    As others stated,the layout of Caesars is not great and can be confusing when you first arrive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.