1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by brucky11, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucky11

brucky11 Tourist

Has anyone had the Bellagio Buffet for lunch? I have a freebie and wonder if is worth going.

2. dalemccl

dalemccl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i ate lunch there in Oct. 2011. I got there a few minutes after the change over from breakfast to lunch. They kept breakfast items (pancakes, scrambled eggs, etc.) on the buffet during the entire 60 minutes I was there. I sat at my table for a while waiting for more lunch items, but even an hour after the start of lunch, 25-30% of the items were breakfast food. I'd recommend that if you try it, you go at least an hour after the start of lunch, unless you like to have some breakfast items with lunch.

3. dalemccl

dalemccl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgot that you asked if it was worth it. I was disappointed with the lunch items. They wasn't bad, but kind of mediocre . But since you have a freebie I would say go ahead and try it. I may have caught them on a bad day.

4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have been to the B's buffy many times and have always been well satisfied.

5. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, and ate so much I thought I would split my sides. Second only to the Wynn buffet.

6. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very worth it, I'm a big fan of the buffet at Bellagio.

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went a couple weeks ago. Had the my vegas freebie. It was well worth going. I ate way to much!

8. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its good

I dont do buffets so much anymore but spicey market at PH and the brunch at bellagio are the ones i still do sometimes ( i did all the buffets rio,wynn,ceasars,harrahs,quad,flamingo,paris)

9. aperez1988

aperez1988 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I agree with Vegasnut the brunch at Bellagio is pretty amazing. But right next door is the cosmo and they have wicked spoon, by far the best!!

10. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to the Bellagio Buffet for lunch. I went once years ago for dinner. We are not high end people and Bellagio is the first place I had creme brulee. Anyone know if they offer it at lunch? It is the one item I am hoping to find there.

11. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In case you don't find it there, Mon Ami Gabi across the Strip at Paris has a REALLY good creme brulee.

12. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same as several other posters have stated; I have been several times to this buffet but was disappointed with the lunch offerings compared to dinner.

If you have the lunch buffet award from myVegas then I would strongly recommend going about a half hour before they change over to dinner to get the crab legs, steak ta-tare, more sushi, much better desserts and other goodies.

Also, I really like the Bellagio dinner buffet but I have to admit that the Wicked Spoon is better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.