1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio: Any 2-Queen Bed Suites?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by acmestyled, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acmestyled

acmestyled Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! I'm staying at the Bellagio this weekend for a friend's 40th birthday. I have a (comped) Resort Queen room. I was considering getting us an upgrade, if possible. Do you know if any of the suites (Salone or otherwise) offer two queen beds? It appears they are all single kings.

Thanks for any advice!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Salone suites are really a larger room. No doors to living room/bedroom. Just one larger room with a King bed.

I think you will find that rooms with two queens are rare. You can call and ask, but I would guess the cost would jump up so much you would pass on it.

(how many staying on one room?)

3. acmestyled

acmestyled Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response, nostresshere! There are two of us staying in the room, friends who would prefer our own beds

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have looked before and it seems all of the higher end suites are single king size beds. You have to use a roll away or get a second bedroom added.

5. acmestyled

acmestyled Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for following up, @VegasDave -- that was the impression I got as well. If I find any differently during my stay this weekend, I'll report back.

6. Teachakat

Teachakat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used a King Penthouse Suite for 3 people (myself and my two sisters) for my 50th. They included (for free) a rollaway bed that was very comfortable and easy to use. It worked out nicely! The PH Suite was AMAZING!!! Have fun and good luck!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.