1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Been too busy to write a trip report...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

...but I *did* have some fun with my Vegas Virgin sister last weekend when we got to town after the road trip from hell.

A few highlights:

Peppermill THREE times
    Siegfried & Roy's Havana Nightclub show at the Stardust
    The $7.77 steak special at the Hard Rock [​IMG]
    A little bit of profitable gambling at the Ho and the 'Dust (The hippie pit is pretty cool...)
    FSE on Friday Night after getting into town
    Shrimp cocktails at the Gate
    Drinks at the Baccarat Bar at Mirage--good times!
    Seeing the white tigers and volcano
    Carrying the $13 in quarters I had in my ashtray, putting them in a 25-cent WOF machine at the Venetian and winning $150 [​IMG]
    Dinner at Taqueria Canonita
    Playing Spot-The-Hooker on Saturday night on the Strip. I just *killed* my sister in that game...
    Posing for pictures on the 'statue stage' by the entrance to the Grand Canal and having about a hundred strangers laugh at me
    Driving the strip both during the day and at night
    The cab driver who got lost taking us home from downtown my first night in town, and I was unable to help him :(
    Stopping by the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign for the first time since MM1

Anyhow, it was a good weekend, especially after the drive out here. I'd planned on writing a trip report, but damn, I swear I'm the busiest unemployed person in the world right now.

Mikey

2. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And THAT sure beats the alternatives now, doesn't it??

Write what you can, when you can brah. We're all living vicariously through you (thinking I can't be drunk enough if I can spell 'vicariously' without using spell check...) ;)

3. enterpriser2151

enterpriser2151 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At least things are settling down enough to give you time to post what you can. Were there any "statues" on the stage at the time. I bet they take a lot of crap up there. And good luck on changing that unemployed thing. [​IMG]

4. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Very nice, Mikey....consider that a tasty appetizer, with the main course almost out of the oven to descend upon you [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.