1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's March Trip Report #2--Special Final Four EDITION!!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    strip light shutdown for Earth Day:

might still be processing for a while, pretty big file.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLjahdWf_Ho&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLjahdWf_Ho&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to here about your losing trip. Thankfully your next trip is coming up soon and you'll have a new bankroll with you.

My last meal today wasn't comped but was decent:

[​IMG]

Whoopskidawgs Rule!

Too bad they pulled Superdawg out of Midway.

3. mightywabbit

mightywabbit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After reading all of your TRs in one long session there's only one thing left to say:

Amazed, "HOOKed and BLOWn"!

When are you leaving vegas again? I am arriving on april 1st in the evening for a monster party gamble tumble 5 days with 7 guys....

4. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am scared to go to sleep... i know in three hours there will be a posted saying..lhjdsiofjsadlkfjdslfka went back to NYNY VP and hit the progrssive.... up 22k on the trip after tips, hookers, and blow.. can not lose the streak now.. keep us posted al' mighty one.. we are waiting!!!!!

5. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bart, as a good friend of ours would say, you're a god damn chaser! Sucks when it doesn't work, but sure is fun when it does.

6. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha...well in a sense I actually ended up not chasing too bad. I came with a $2,500 per day budget and ended up spending that, although admittadly bad food at NYNY was pretty much the main reason I didn't get back out for more, or at least it helped me stay motivated to be in my room.

My goal was to hit that progressive and thanks to I guess 6 w-2's I got a lot of shots in at it. Still nothing close like 4-to-royal dealt and honestly only ended with two or three 4-to-royals. No premium quads on that machine.

I guess the $875 blackjack hands in NYNY high limit "might" have been chasing just a little bit. lol.

Also given coming back in 3 weeks no real urgency to get back out. Although that trip I will be hanging with buddies who wil want to play lower limit so there won't be the time in $100 minimum games.

Points still not showing up on totalrewards, so I am hoping i got rated for something since I did give Flamingo quite a bit of play. I would imagine the NYNY play should be sufficient to not preclude future offers.

The effect of that lights out thing last night was a little less since i am looking directly over party of city center that aren't open yet or don't have lit up fascades anyway. but I guess in that video you can see some of the lights going off. Not the best vantage point for that spectacle I guess.

Alright I'm going back to sleep.

7. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is going to break the streak. I think you need to play one hand at $6k, win it - so then you can say you left up $1k.

8. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks on the getting down to the budget for the trip, hope you can make a comeback today. If not, April's just a short time away.

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well if my next trip was a solo trip that I could cancel if I blew thru that budget I might consider chasing, but since it is a 10+ friend trip I want to be fully funded without the guilt of a reload from non-Vegas funds.

denial is the first sign of gambling addiction, lol.:evillaugh:nono::nono::wink2::nono::evillaugh

I seriously should thank NYNY for their bad food or undoubtedly I woulda chased last night. As it stands I've got a limo in 4hrs for the airport and I just slept about 7 hrs I think.

It was really weird. I didn't get food poisoning or anything. I just took a few bites and the steak was probably rare-med rare while I ordered medium, but I can handle that. It was the lobster which just seemed tough at first, but then looked more and more like those UNCOOKED lobsters I used to see in the back by the "biscuit troll" at Red Lobster. I can barely type this without a double chuck in the back of my throat.

I was thinking I would lay down for a bit and get in the shower, but after I uploaded that video from the lights going out, the lights went out for me with laptop in bed.

Well the good news is I am fully over losing the $5K and ready to roll for 3 weeks. As the degeneracy deepens the recovery time from losses lessens. Haha. I have no idea about that but honestly it did sting pretty bad at the time cause I had gotten soooo spoiled by winning. Beyond no longer having that cash for my next trip bankroll, or standard household hookers and blow expenses, I don't regret my play.

I had a blast, and I got a LOT OF VALUE playwise. I was up the entire trip until I dumped $1,500 on a craps table Flamingo and $5,000 on the $5 progressive at NYNY. I wanted to take a shot at that $32K....oh yeah....now $33K thanks to my contributions! :evillaugh:cry::evillaugh:cry::evillaugh.

I have had plenty of trips where I just went straight down the crapper with no play or low entertainment value. This wasn't that trip. I also took significant pot shots at $10 DDB VP.

I had some great roulette wins and came out ahead on that overall. I had a few nice hits on carny ms stud, enough to come out ahead. I got 6 or 7, i think 6 4OAK on $5 DDB which I can't complain about cause I played $2 half the time and only got the one set of quad 3's that I can think of. That could have easily been the other way around.

I also got in some solid $300 BJ play at NYNY, where I lost the majority of my hands but still won $500 because I got blackjack on my two largest bets of $875, which was really exciting. It was especially fun cause I bought in $2k and lost down to $475 and was all in and got back to over $3,000 and cashed out $2,500. Of course yes I did dump that all back into the progressive, but hey I had my shot at the big bucks and can't cry into my cheerios that it didn't hit. oh yes i can this is my party and I'll cry like a baby if a wanna....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::evillaugh.

So its another beautiful day in Vegas, I think I'll shower up, pack and walk up to NYNY to check out, mosey on back here and do the same.

Could make a $5,000 blackjack bet in that NYNY high limit room, ya know while I'm in the building anyway. Hmmmmmmm.:wink2::nono::Þ:evillaugh

10. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am outta here in 4 hrs.

11. Rick1323

Rick1323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busted and sick....only Vegas can do that to you and your still happy for the experience! Thanks for the ride...sorry it didn't work out better!

12. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :clap: Great attitude. You had fun and did what you wanted to do and of course there is always next time-lol-and do agree that getting over losing takes less time the more you gamble-:eek:
    April will be great and that jackpot will still be there waiting for you and winning it will be more fun with your friends there.
    Hope you have a safe trip home and your stomache behaves :wave:
    Carol

13. garry

garry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beeejay, you know sometimes the favorites lose, and the underdog will win. I feel your next trip and many more will be very , very successful in the bankroll ( cash, moola, denero, etc.). No mercy next trip. See you in April, Garry

14. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well friends and fellow Vegas fanatics, thank you so much for your kind and supportive words, in this my hour of greatest discontent.

Having already gotten 7 hrs of sleep in, I decided to walk the strip and get some pics. I don't like that walk to NYNY so I called for that checkout, only $21.45 on bill, the tip for my foul meal from hell.

So I showered up by 8:30am and walked down to Palazzo/Wynn to see the pretty people and check out the masters lines. I took $1,000 out of my debit card using the no fee feature allowed at Flamingo for Diamond members. That really is a great free way to access cash!!!!

So here are some fairly pedestrian pics of that walk, although not great, maybe better than looking at cobwebs on the ceiling in Chicago or what have you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

stomach better, a little ghetto BK breakfast BeeeJay style:

[​IMG]

hey Gaggles I had #37 just like you that night your order took like 45 minutes

and to end the trip report on a musical note......
    Here
    is
    a
    little
    diddy
    I
    to
    call
    IT AIN'T OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xbw742hhUoU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xbw742hhUoU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BOOOOOM BABY!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

10 in a ROW!!!!!! BOOK IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
    WOOOOO!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

[​IMG]

See that $5K plus $1,000 is my original buy in, after Masters bets I am leaving with another $400 of net profit, $6,400 plus some change, plus $1,000 in Masters tickets.

How did it all happen?

As I approached Lagasse stadium to put in my $1,000 bets for Mastes, the dude told me Dustin Johnson was 60-1 at Wynn vs 32-1 at Palazzo. he gave me their sheet and said head over there and compare.

As I did so, that $1,000 was burnin' a whole in ole' BeeeJay's pocket as I moseyed on past that light up roulette table Palazzo has right on the corner. As I passed it I recalled a recent walk thru with Gaggles and Corbyn where I had a nice hit and run there. Among many in the past.

So I sat down and bought in $800. All greens. A crowd of about 5 people who were walking by exclaimed and said a few words, asking me if EACH one of my chips were $25 as I bet them. Yes ma'am they are, and this isn't roulette, this is Get rich or die tryin', this is go big or go home, this is NO BALLS NO BABIES!!!!!!

One spin, didn't even have time to get them all out there as the biznatch was a bit premature.

But I damn sure did get 8 of those green goblins on #17 and that wheel had a low roll which I usually hate, it came into my section with far to much steam and I was hoping it'd make it back around again, but the ball caught the edge of #17 flew straight up back off the wall, and straight back down into #17!!!!!

My masters bets, 3 placed at Wynn 2, at Palazzo, are Martin Kaymer, Ernie Els, Dustin Johnson, Camillo Vijegas, and Goeff Ogilvy.

See you in 18 days!!!!!

15. Rick1323

Rick1323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    EPIC finish!!

16. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy shit.

Out-f'in-standing!!!

Great win!!!

Another 17 player! Awesome.

17. rosec73

rosec73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are legendary.:clap:

18. four to a royal

four to a royal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow!! Thanks for another great ride. The legend keeps growing.:nworthy::nworthy::nworthy:

19. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome finish Beeejay!!:eek:

Christmas at Cosmo
  20. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love it !! Love it!!...................Loooove it!!!:nworthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.