1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's March Trip Report #2--Special Final Four EDITION!!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    started the day at Flamingo with a 20 hit with 2 nickels and a quarter split...then hit quad 3s on $2 DDB...they have a 9/5 bank....total for trip now up $1,500 again. it feels soooooo gooooood to play with that house moneeeeeeey!

2. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if i was sending it to a bookie -- but he's making the bet at the sports book... 100000% legal. And if anything it would be him making a bet for himself, while i lend him 1k. i've done 100k wired to a friend b4 to make a bet and never had an eye batted at me

3. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good thing you didn't bet that parlay

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not illegal to wire money to somebody to act as your agent in a legal transaction.

5. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    neither of the games started yet. i have it for 5k with my regular guy , but figured if i had money out in vegas waiting for me itd give me extra incentive to finally get back out there, plus hang out w/ beeJay and make him some money too!!

6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A night of F5, railing those klaching's B/Ball games I just put £100 on. With the UFC too could be a great night :beer:

Thanks for laying out the numbers again, I'll work it down to about $50 a spin and let the fun begin in June. Hopefully I'll be playing on the house dinero too!!

Christmas on the Terrace
    Back to Fremont
  7. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never mind game starts in a few hours -- keep pounding them. if i were you i'd stay @ NYNY trying to hit that 35k progressive. you're treated like aking there. Sey hi to Kay, and xtina in the high limit lounge for me. they are my girls

for reference: here's kat --
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry dude....with my job i cant even jack around with anything. i have full background checks on almost every project and if i even get a ketchup stain on my record im a dead man.

to put it in perspective i even file a use tax return. i know you are in a similar field or going into it and probably havent run into that shit yet to that degree. certain types of businesses making billions of intellectual property are VERY careful if not blatently paranoid schizo about security. sometimes it takes me a month to six weeks to pass background. if they ever outlaw hookers and blow im screwed for sure.

again sorry to be a dbag but i just cant do it. not to mention you know if you have all these $10K plus wire xfers and shit like we do our treasury dept file is already thicker than my flamingo neighbors penis is llong.

i would just fly out here and place the bet. i would fly out here just for that if it were me.

9. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just realized you were talking about tonight...I saw the Lakers lost last night and was thinking FAIL on a Laker parlay

PS- please make sure pics like above are not blurry in the future :thumbsup:

10. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha np. i understand 100%, i actually was able to get ahold of a buddy. put 25k on kentucy -2.5 first half. gonna go start drinking now, i hate Kentucy with a passion, but just feel like they'll have it today. keep pounding em hard and keeping us posted!!

Klaching

11. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:

dude you look exactly as i imagined! if you have that chick deliver the cash in her cleavage like that ill kill two hookers and stuff them with even more hookers and blow and your bet tickets and take them in my carryon luggage and ill pay YOU for the opportunity. ok what do i tell them for your name? klaching? we are planning a july trip so amaybe we can all hook up for that one since your out for april.

12. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read your post straight after I had bet on klaching's picks and was like wtf have I lost already :confused2:

I thought I had been stiffed by Ladbrokes!

Christmas on the Terrace
    Back to Fremont
  13. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    crazy marc from florida -- that got rapped and robbed for 60k by a girl in the club, lol

if you see kat, (pictured above) tell her you want BLUE BALLS, and to see "the dance", then hold on carefully to all of your chips higher than 25$ because you will want to give them all to her, hahah

for the record -- also took butler +160 money line for a small amount. so much for not betting the ncca games, o well!

14. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is strange, my computer has a built-in translator - like there can be a bunch of Chinese on the screen and I can read it without trouble....

[​IMG]

15. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sarah Palin and BJ in Nevada on same day? Has anyone NOT seen them together? If he is catching the eye of the MILF crowd lately???????

16. hammer88814

hammer88814 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just want to say that the original, uncaptioned pic of the chips, stacks of cash & morning Bellagio Fountain view is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Keep it up, BeeeJay!

(No offense to ttom & his captions. :) )

17. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    got to $2K up for trip on roulette, ms stud, just blew back in $3K on craps and $10 DDB VP.

that $10 is my buggaboo, and that damn hot blonde 21st bday roach who rolled crap on her virgin roll. damn Sooner!

18. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think we will be money as a duo in Vegas, although I think we may need to rent a Vinny Chase look-a-like because I'm just not sure if we will get the VIP treatment when two Turtles show up!

19. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How the F can she roll that on her first one out? That is just un-American. Virgin rolls are a lock - $20k on the line - book it

20. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it seems you do ok on $5 VP but $10 is your nemesis - maybe you need to skip $10 and go straight to $25? Kind of like how crap skips a generation? If the $25 does not work, there is always $100 - that SURELY HAS to work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.