1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's December Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bossplayer21

Bossplayer21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome job updating the board with your trip as it unfolded. I know it takes a lot of effort to remember to write an update, but like others I checked this thread evey hour to see any new information. You sound like someone I would love to party with sometime. Me and my friend maybe able to give the Canadians a run for their money, we are both 26 and never stop drinking. The best way to show your displesure was to do what you did in talking to a manager, if they don't care they are losing on hell of a customer.

Happy hoildays to you and your family, great that you brought some of Aria's money home for the holidays

2. 40boys40

40boys40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Bee Jay,

Glad to hear you had a safe arrival home. Going to miss your daily Vegas updates.......your were starting to feel like family.....lol. Our son and his friends (twenty one plus crowd) really got a good laugh from your updates and they cheered and lit cigars when they read you brought Vegas $$$$$ home. :woohoo:

Have a Merry Christmas......cheers.

3. ChristaU

ChristaU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very Nice, very nice report there. I laughed, I cried, I wished for my turn.

great Job!:nworthy:

4. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bart, thanks for being so gracious and offering up your suite for the party. We all had a total blast! R

5. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks pnut....it was a blast. thanks for stocking the world class bar....i was just thin.king dman i could really use a free ice cold8 oz diet coke....or a jw blue king george V...i got home a day early and got a whole day of kids while wifes out spending some of the porfits. i gave her half and told her tear it up....i should spend my half on a Mandalay Bay nanny to help me watch these kids! lol. take care buddy, ill see you in vegas again!

6. PokerrNutt

PokerrNutt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BeeeJay -

Ok - I think we're now all going through a little BeeeJay's TR Update Detox (better known as BTRUD)!! LOL!!

So, the question is..........

??????????WHEN IS YOUR NEXT TRIP??????????????

And please....don't leave us hanging!!!

7. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently have something reserved for April 15-19 at Caesars but I might give Aria a chance at redemption if I hear good things. I am really pulling for them.

8. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the TR. We're staying at Palazzo mid Jan and have all but one night comp'd so was trying to decide between a night at Aria or just booking the P and not having to move. Gotta say, I was leaning toward trying out Aria for a night but really really don't want the aggravation so the P will get that extra day.

Had fun vicariously through you. Thanks for taking the time to post!

J

9. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bart, thanks for everything on the trip. I'm glad the dinner for the most part was taken care of at Blossom. No problem on the hooker situation, but we did learn not to say the word "cocktail" to a drunken prostitute (she was pretty smokin' though).

We totally took advantage of the Sky suites lounge. More on that later in my trip report (can you say guacamole on the carpet). Also, as MikeE said it last night "I love it how we're telling all the whale's kids to take all the free cokes."

10. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I brought all the cigars for the party from my home and let people take whatever they wanted. From memory I smoked a 1926 Padron #9 Natural, Kevin smoked a Trinadad Petite Corona from the island, Mike smoked a Partagas short, Drew smoked a Davidoff Anniversario #2 that I was comped at the Mansion back in 4/08. Bart, Alexanbo and my son didn't smoke a cigar at the party.

I didn't ask for any cigar comps at the tables this time because the last few I recieved were on losing sessions and in the back of mind it felt like these free cigars were costing me $300-$500 a pop. At mgm properties I get Davidoff, AF Hemmingway, Cohiba and Ashton Cabinet series.

In addition to the Padron I smoked the following cigars this trip:
    Tatajue Red
    Opus X Super Belicoso
    AF Short Story (2)
    Montecristo #2 (Island)

Edited to Add: Bart-Those were the best free diet cokes ever!

11. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sounds like a blast, that would be a good trip just hang in there and F with the rich people. Can't wait for you report. Shoot me an email when you post it if you think of it.

12. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my wife has NOT stocked the mini bar with ice cold DC's, i keep following asleep...need ca f f e i n e.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. Tonez78

Tonez78 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Peanutmnm,

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Sounds like some nice smokes to go with that fine scotch. My daily some is the Montecristo Half Corona. I enjoy the 1964 Padron Anniversary principes and have a few Opus X's in the humidor. A comped Davidoff is nice. Usually chew on them in LV and don't smoke at the tables unless others are smoking or I'm winning BIG. I do believe there are a couple R&J in a box from the islands in my humidor, awwwwww.

Sounds like you guys had a great time which is what LV is all about.

Thanks again for the details on the sticks.

14. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go shovel the ice from your walk - that will wake you up. (Or are you still under rain?)

Lucky you got in when you did. I don't think anything is going to be flying thru the midwest tomorrow.

15. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes it was a good thing i left a day early. its freezing rain here, very slick but I'm not going anywhere...took out the trash in my shorts and got laughed at by the nieghbors as usual, put down some salt to melt the slick stuff. babysat all day. back to reality.

16. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hehe so maybe you will get some DC under the tree, after all she is out tearing it up with half the profits, thats a lotta DC :D

17. Bossplayer21

Bossplayer21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beejay,

Is there any chance you make it out to Vegas for March Madness? Have you ever gone during the tournament?

18. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went for 2006, this year I have work during that time.

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
  20. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem always glad to help.

Absolutely! These trips with so many friends in town are always the most entertaining. BeeJay, Airball, JoeShmo, Alexanbo, Drew, PNutJR, JohnA & elvis66 are all great guys to hang out with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.