1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's April Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kinda wondering what'll happen when the plane tickets arrive in the mail from Wynn.

But he sounded pretty beat up mentally. It'd probably be a good idea to put some space in there.

2. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say it's +1100 for May, + 950 for August, +500 for September, +175 for October.

3. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Better bet is the over-under on the number of minutes he is in withdrawal if he doesn't go in May. Take a look at him on June 1st and he will be shaking like Jessica Simpson at a spelling bee.

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should see how popular I am with the ladies here at the methadone clinic! bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:wink2:

5. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talk about a cash cow, I want to own one of those - and if you have a tough day, there is always something around to loosen things up.

8. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually I've just started watching that show and that's definitely not the worst offer I've seen.

Might have to revise the odds to +1000.

9. biggump22

biggump22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clark, I have two dollars. Go win us our money back.

This is no longer a vacation. This is a quest, a quest for fun.

Love the references to Vacation, Caddy Shack, Hangover etc. Nobody seems to comment on them, but know that at least one die-hard gets these lines sprinkled in your posts.

Another note: I second the opinion of a prior poster. You should package up the past two years of posted TRs, fill in the gaps with some comedic/epic BJ writing. Could position it in a number of ways with a variety of audiences. Might not hit the NYT best selling list..but could def. supplement those vegas trips, and now those trips could be tax deductions ;)

I will buy the first copy.

10. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Well Well

It took me a while to finally make that money back from the April loss, but have faith my friends, I showed patience and finally did it.

Ok well I did win it all back before I gave a "leeeetle" beeet back that last night but I do have the majority of the bankroll back in my Vegas Fund....and as for the book...I did publish one after trip #15, but I bought the only copy and took it down. and now I'm up to trip #26 with a much better story.

I'll add all the trip reports to the book and put it up for $1 over cost with the $1 to charity of each buyers choosing if anyone wants it while I have time when I'm off work this fall if anyone cares. It's a gay book and you could all get the same shit online or I'll email it to anyone who cares for free. But I'd be willing to put in the effort for a book if it could help some charities out a little.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.