1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Beatles Love Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sterlingcooper05, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

DW and I each snagged the Beattles Love Reward yesterday. We want our seats together and add 2 additional seats by us. Are we restricted by the section myVegas gives us, or could we call and switch? I heard there are no bad seats in the house, but I don't mind paying for an upgrade if it is worth it.

2. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can pick your seats but you are limited to the sections provided. I used this reward in March and I actually thought that the sections provided were some of the best seats in the house. We were on the front row of the balcony and it was great. To get your seats together just click on Pick My Seats when your in the system. Find some that are together and then claim each of the ones that you want. You can even have 2 browsers open at once if you want to claim the seats at the same time.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure about the paid upgrade, but I have been successful getting them to seat my group together and add a paid ticket before-- I'd imagine it's all subject to availability. We did this at the box office; you may or may not get charged the $15 fee if attempting by phone.

EDC
  4. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the reward, it's not easy to get. I used mine in Feb and agree with jackcrack. The seats MyVegas provides are nothing to be ashamed of. I was front row balcony as well, and thought my seats were great.

5. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

Thank you. I was able to get 4 seats together by booking three different times. One for myVegas, one for DW's my Vegas, and two paid tix through mLife. All using the pick my seats option.

6. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do we have to print these tickets out or can we go to box office and they will print them for us?

7. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I redeemed my two tickets a couple of weeks ago it was $7 each to pick them up or print them off for free.

8. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Save yourself a lot of time, print the tickets yourself. No waiting in line at the box office, and it can be very, very busy there.

9. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok will definitely go ahead and print them and take them with us. I looked over the email we received after we redeemed them and our tickets are attached. So if I print those then we can go straight to be seated and show them those? No need to go to box office correct?

10. rogue

rogue Tourist

Is there a standardish time that they refresh love tickets? I managed to get one by total chance which was probably one someone had refunded, but need to get one for my gf and everytime I check, love (as well as the typically sold out ones, no stay buffet etc) are always sold out so I suspent Ive not been checking anything close to when they refresh, is it still done daily?

11. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How are you able to redeem these tickets online? Through the MLife website or Cirque's site or ticketmaster?

The email I received from myVegas only gives phone numbers and then can only pick tickets up at the box office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.