1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BConned surrender? $2 vp per point, wat?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by AyDee, Jan 20, 2019.

1. AyDee

AyDee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (edit: please add WRONG to thread title)
    (oops I'll leave it in to own my shame, but I got too excited, its per b-conned point not tier, but.. second post still applies, and still made sapphire)

Long time lurker, first time poster, may have a 1st trip report in thanks for all yall that learned me a thing or two.
    Big ups to Flusher and Tring for getting me back in the game,
    also all the big ballers I'll call out later.

But couldn't resist this possible first score, check Bconned site to confirm:
    (EDIT I AM DUMB)
    Game Type How to Earn One Tier Credit
    Reels, Video Reels, and Keno $5.00 Coin-In
    Video Poker & Multi-Games Based on game played, denomination, and time played.
    Table Games Based on game played, average bet, and time played.

B Connected Points
    In the All-New B Connected, all B Connected Points earned, whether you play slots, tables, or video poker, can now be used for food or downloaded to the slot machine. The choice is yours!

Game Type How to Earn One B Connected Point
    Reels, Video Reels, and Keno $1.00 Coin-In
    Video Poker & Multi-Games $2.00 Coin-In

stay tuned.
    kind of had a clue something was afoot when I hit sapphire in 3 days, (edit which i realized isn't all that impressive since AFAIK I got my 500 carryover points, but I was just expecting the sky to fall)

A.D.
    (edit should be per tier point, oops, realized I goofed big its per BConned Point)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. AyDee

AyDee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and I actually had an idea of using this song after my last (Nov, triple booked, another story) trip,
    as far as many of you expressed, chill, it might be alright if room offers continue,

anyone remember this quote:
    And like I do with my 18 month grandson, as long as there is at least one adult in the room, I am going to my Man Cave to watch TV so that I don't bruise my skull slamming it into a wall.
    mjames1229, zignerlv, thanks for being voices of reason

In conclusion,
    Boyd, I ain't mad at cha

Joe, we might have snatched a few of your 4OAKS this trip (21 first night), none huge, but very interested in your status results...

3. AyDee

AyDee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (play was full mix of craps, BJ, dash of roulette, VP, goofy VP games, slots at .01, .25, $1 and we put in hard play at the Fremont for the first time along with the usual MSS and some (rarely winning) CAL)

(teaser) not to mention we mixed play with ElCo, Four Queens (first time, 2 4oaks), Cosmo (first time, yes Verbena), Harrahs (return since forever ago to poke CET), golden gate (can't pass that 15/16 double free play move), D (first coney dogs).

I think I've been reading too many true degenerate inspiration posts, went all night last (thursday) night.

Tags: