1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bayside Buffet @ Mandalay Bay - Sunday Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by blkshirt, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we want to have a nice (doesn't have to be four star) Sunday Brunch in June. We are staying at Delano and thought we may give the Bayside Buffet a shot. I notice they have Mimosa's available. Is it any good or should we maybe make our way down to Mirage?

We've never stayed there (even though my wife and I got married there) let alone been to the buffet.

As much as I'd love to do the Sterling Brunch, I can't justify the price and not everybody is going to do that price point either.

I'd rather use wicked spoon for dinner too.

Thanks!

2. STPFan

STPFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Consider the Border Grill Sunday Brunch in Mandalay Bay. It is unlimited small plates. I go whenever we are in town on the weekends. Their mimosa option is great as well. Sign up for their VIP emails and you get a buy one get one free coupon that is good toward the brunch - The coupon is usually good for a month or two out from your signup time.

I have had regular breakfasts at the Bayside Buffet and it is nothing special. About equal to Mirage in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely look into that!

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Border Grill is awesome and the view is great. You won't regret going there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.